Chapter: 37

“What are you doing here?” We both asked each other at the same time.

“I asked you first”. We did that again asking at the same time.

“I thought you are going for a salon appointment”. Tyler said.

“And I thought you are in the office”. I said and placed my hands on my waist when I felt a sharp sting in my stomach.

“Okay kids! Let’s get moving because people are surely not liking us interrupting their schedule”. Tressa said once people started snickering and gave us the side looks.

We muttered and oops and went to the side of the street.

“Okay what are you doing here don’t you have a nail salon appointment?” He asked.

“Why are you being so rude?” I whined and jutted my lip out.

Okay where did that whining came from and that lip jutting oh yeah I am PMSing GREAT!

“I am not being mean, I was just asking I am sorry I didn’t mean to sound rude”. He apologized quickly.

“No, I am sorry I am just PMSing actually and we cancelled the appointment and thought of doing at home”. I lied which I felt bad, like really bad.

“I am sorry”. I apologized quickly within my mind and made a note to apologies him once I tell him about the tattoo of course I am not telling him in the middle of the road.

“Hey! I got it let's--!” Tyson exclaimed and stopped once he noticed us.

“What are you guys doing here?” He asked.

“We could ask you the same thing”. Tressa stated the obvious and crossed her arms around her chest.

“Okay let’s do this again?” I said.

“We cancelled our nail salon appointment and we did window shopping and than we went to get food because we were hungry as you can see food packets in our hands and now we were heading to Walmart to get some things when I bumped into you”. I explained with a sigh.

Ouch! An another cramp.

Okay! Now I know I will be getting my period by tomorrow. Because I always get cramps a day before I start my period.

“Okay and we actually just left the work and we were heading to Walmart too so I guess we can all go together and get all the stuff”. Tyler said.

“Great! Let’s get going”. Tressa and Tyson said at the same time.

We all laughed and than me and Tressa started walking ahead of guys and guys just behind us.

We reached Walmart and we got divided into two groups guys were handled the snacks and drinks department whereas girls took the grocery department.

Once we were alone I asked my best friend, “Do you think he noticed?”

“No, he didn’t otherwise he would’ve asked you”. My friend said.

I just sighed a breath of relief.

“Tress, do we have pads at home?” I asked.

“No, we are falling short on them I guess we have six to seven left in the cabinet”. She said.

For the life of me I cannot just use tampons or menstrual cups. They feel so uncomfortable and they don’t suit me and Tressa so we are best friends who only share clothes but habits too.

“Okay, I’ll get them from the next aisle and meet me with the guys near the aisle 7”. I said while walking away from her.

“Sure”. She said with a fake French accent.

I gave her a weird look and asked, “Where did that came from?”

“I don’t know that was pretty random”. She said with a laugh.

“I know, right?”  I said with a laugh and walked to the next aisle 11.