Chapter:22

Life update:

It's been three weeks me being here in NYC and I settled pretty quickly. We hung out for a drink or two in a nearby bar or club or even have dinner. But, Tyler never joined us, though he can now tolerate me around that is breathing in one room and the scowling was reduced too.

Currently, it was 2:30 pm and it was a busy day as I was working on a project and cherry on the top was I still haven't had my lunch and I was famished which resulted in me being hangry and an hangry Tina is bad for everyone's health so I reached my bag picked out a granola bar from the small box I keep.

I was half way through my bar when my phone started to buzz at a low volume of my ringtone 'I'm sorry the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now, why?' I picked my phone and saw a familiar contact which actually gave me a mini heart attack as this number never called me till date it was just for an emergency.

Red Alert! Fuck!! What's wrong shit something is definitely wrong.

"Hello". I told.

Looking at that time which meant it was around midnight in India, this might not be good so I braced myself for the impact and set my bar down on the table.

"Di, thank god you picked up I am Shanice one of Krishika's bestfriend actually I am sorry K is not at all fau-" she was cut off because of the background squealing and crying which I recognised as my sister's.

I mentally prayed for everything to be okay and it was just my paranoia but nothing was right something was wrong.

"K, will you shut up I am talking okay no I am not telling who it is, no the person is not my boyfriend shutup or else I will call your parents". Shanice my sister's friend threatened her.

"Okay, what's going on and why my sister is crying and squealing like a drunk and please don't tell me she actually is drunk". I told her in an eerily calm voice."Where are you guys?" I asked further.

"Di, actually we had planned for a night out for a friend's birthday but things turned out wrong when we reached the club and we were separated for sometime and when I got her she had a glass of drink which I know that someone had spiked her drink and I took her to the bathroom to clean her up and made her drink water too so that she can sober up a bit, but something was very strong that was mixed in her drink". She informed me.

"Okay, which club you guys are in?" I asked.

"The Night Life". She answered and her voice was frantic and to be honest it was then I notice she was shit scared and I had to handle the whole situation carefully.

"Okay Shanice, calm down it is okay you did a great job thank you by handling the situation and you too care and just hold yourself abit for now I am sending you a number send that person your current location on whatsapp and don't worry he is my brother and he will drop you home too and you people get some rest I will handle the rest". I informed her.

"Okay and thank you so much, Di. But just to be clear Krishika isn't at fault". She sided my sister.

Ofcourse, she would side her I am not angry at my sister just disappointed I have had told her to be careful while partying but because of her stupidity she is now stuck.

I was quick to dial Meet's number as I know all the brothers are currently all alone as my uncle and aunt are at my mum's parents house.

"Hello Meet, listen I am sending you a number you got to pick them no questioning I will explain later and it's Krish". I told him frantically because I was on full panic mode currently.

I sent him Shanice's number while he was still on the phone.

"Okay, her name is Shanice and you got to pick her and her friend and drop her friend at her place too".