Chapter:21

"Tina Mehta". I heard Tess screeched from her room the only bad luck with me is I am a very light sleeper until and unless I am like way too exhausted.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked irritated to my friend in the same tone as her as I saw her on the threshold of my room. "Why are you cov-" I stopped when I realised what was happening.

Which ultimately set me on to hysterical laugh as I was laughing so hard I couldn't control, now I wheezing trying to breath but it was impossible because one look at my friends Tyson and Tressa it sets me on hysterics again.

After good 15 minutes I sobered up my laughter and saw my friend fuming she didn't move from her place she had just crossed her arms over her chest and tapping her foot impatiently for an explanation.

"Are you done?" My friend asked.

"Hmm hmm". I just mumbled actually scared if I opened my mouth I would be set on hysterics again.

"You have some explaining to do young lady c'mon open your mouth or else the results would be really bad".

Okay so you are now confused what was happening so I had played a prank which I actually forgot until my friends came into my room more barged covered in flour and water surely they had some other plans but because of me they couldn't and now they are pissed.

"Why would you be cockblocking us?" Tyson asked a bit irritated.

Told you so...

I just laughed out even more because by this time I didn't have in me to control my laughter anymore.

After a bit more of laughing I finally sobered up my laughter and answered them, "Sorry, I just thought it would be fun like old times seriously I did mean to cockblock but I didn't mean to infuriate you".

"Oh yeah that's funny huh". My friend mocked me.

"Um.. to me it was". I shrugged trying to back away a bit from them.

I than noticed that something was hidden in my friends hands so I tried to run in my bathroom so I could lock myself there. But just my luck Tyson in one swift motion ran towards me and held me by my waist and tackled me on the floor. Tressa held my hands and threw some blue coloured water on me literally drenching me from the mix from head to toe and it smelt like ass.

"Ew!! Why would you do that? that too at 2:30 in the morning it will take me around 1 hour to clean the mess and it smells like ass". I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, so why did you cockblocked us and why did you put flour and water on us, if it cringes you so much than why did you do to us". Tressa demanded.

"Oh I thought you would come early and it would be fun watching and when you didn't came I totally forgot about the prank". I chuckled.

"But that doesn't mean that it scared me and I won't prank in future I am still old me". I added further.

Tressa just rolled her eyes while Tyson just mumbled a whatever and started tickling me and Tess joined him too.

My laughter was now reverberating the entire house that's when the door of my room was thrown up which made us all jump.

"Shit". Tyson cursed as I had pushed him on the other side of the floor a bit to forcefully because he was crushing me with his weight plus the person was looking a bit angry when he saw what was happening in my room.

"Tessie, if you are done with jolly reunion can you please help me with the file you gave me earlier?" Tyler asked her sister with a low voice but his eyes had that angry flame and it was boring into my eyes directly.