Chapter:16

Next day I woke up at my regular time I went straight towards my bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and went down in the kitchen only to be greeted by my mom.

"Good morning". She smiled.

"Good morning". I replied. "Maa, your awesome masala tea with ginger and cardamom I would miss your tea like hell and you know I don't like my tea so I would drink only coffee". I whined.

"I had known that fact already so I am half done with the tea I will now just put some milk and boil it for you okay but first have some breakfast". She said while pushing a dish of bread and butter towards me.

I applied a bit of butter and I was going through my social media and I suddenly remembered that I got to call Amy because I haven't called her from yesterday.

Exiting the social media I scrolled through Ams contact number and hit the dial button but after a few rings it straight went into the voicemail.

"Hey Ams, how are you? And call me once you are free nothing serious but just wanted to ask about you". I sent the voicemail.

By now my mom and me were sipping her special Indian tea and were casually chatting.

"Tia, did you finish packing?" She aksed.

"No, got to pack some things". I told her.

"Okay, tell me if you need anything". She answered.

After tea and everything I decided to walk into my walk-in closet and look for the things I need to take with myself.

So, I decided to take few formal pants, jeans and some of my favourite tops, tees, and also some Indian wear and a ghaghra with duppatta (ghaghra- long skirt, duppatta- a scraf to wear along with the top and skirt.) which was gifted to me by mom on Diwali.

While I was rummaging through the clothes I saw a sweat shirt which was black in colour and it had a hood and in the middle "I need a nap" was printed on it.

While looking at it I still remember that day and who does it belong to it was the day we were going to a frat party and I didn't had a pretty dress to wear so I had borrowed it from Tyler and then I went to return him he said to keep it because i...

While looking at it I still remember that day and who does it belong to it was the day we were going to a frat party and I didn't had a pretty dress to wear so I had borrowed it from Tyler and then I went to return him he said to keep it because it look good on me.

I still remember that day people thought him and I are dating and they were teasing me I don't know about him but that day I literally felt my stomach would erupt from all the butterflies fluttering in my stomach and probably I didn't need a blush because I was red by all the teasing. Everyone around us knew that I had feelings for him.