Chapter:39

We had reached the twins’ parents cabin and we had taken our luggage out of the car.

“I guess you girls go and freshen up we will just set up the kitchen and make something for lunch and than after lunch we can decorate the Christmas tree”. Tyson said.

“Yeah, I agree with you”. Tyler said.

“Okay”. Tess and I said at the same time and went to our respective rooms which we were sharing with our boyfriends.

The cabin was like a huge house and it wasn’t cabin in the woods but a beach house sort of thing.

The exterior of the beach house was painted in sea green and classic white and the interior was as elegant as the exterior the inside was like white and plush green just like the outside and it had around seven to eight rooms and each room had their own walk in closet and bathrooms so that sharing was out of question.

I opened my bag and chose a short shorts along with a huge hoodie that reached my thighs and put my hair in a bun and hopped into the warm shower.

After 15 minutes I come back fully dressed and put my socks and made my way towards the kitchen.

“Ugh guys, not in the kitchen”. I said and turned around when I saw Tyson and Tressa making out.

They jumped apart in surprise.

“We are good, you can turn around”. Tyson said.

“You are guys are not making out in the kitchen next time”. I whined.

“Sure”. They said with a mischievous smile.

I rolled eyes and asked, “Where is Ty?”

“Here”. The man in the question came into the view.

“Where were you?” I asked.

He snaked am arm around my waist and said, “I went to clean the fire place so we can use it”.

“Okay”. I said with a smile.

“Okay stop it, you guys are making me uncomfortable”. Tess said while snuggling her face in Tyson’s chest.

“Now you know what I felt”. I said with a shrug.

She rolled her and mumbled a fine.

“Okay I don’t know about you bro but I need a quick shower”. Tyson said.

“Me too”. Tyler said.

“Okay but what else is left to cook so we can finish up the rest”. Tess asked.

“Oh we are done with everything, we have actually whipped up mac and cheese with garlic bread and the bread is already done and if we don’t come when the timer goes off you just got to remove it from the oven”. He replied.

“Okay”. Me and Tess said at the same time.

The guys went out of the kitchen and me and sat on the bar stools present in the kitchen and I played ‘End Game by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran and Future’.

I danced a bit and Tess shot a video of me and she even posted on the story and soon she started getting many replies and everything we laughed at the hilarious replies when the guys came back and we all sat down to have our lunch with the music playing in the background.

“So did you guys decide who is going to decorate what part of the room?” Tess asked.

I took a sip of my drink and waited for my boyfriend to answer her sister.

Tyler gulped down his pasta and said, “You both can decorate the tree while we can handle the rest of the house, if it is fine with you both”.