Chapter:35

Next day, I woke besides Tyler just I had woken up other day. I stared at his serene face while he was sleeping his breaths were at a steady and in a regular pace. I pushed his hair from his eyes and kissed him on the forehead.

I gasped when he opened his eyes,“Oh I didn’t mean to wake you up go back to sleep”. I told him.

“Good morning, beautiful! You didn’t I was already awake”. He said.

“Oh so why didn’t you open your eyes?” I asked.

“Waking up while my girl stroking my hair is the best thing to wake up too”. He said.

“Stop! You are making me blush”. I said while covering my face with the duvet.

He chuckled and removed the covers and stroked my hair away from my eyes, a smile spread over my face.

“Had a good sleep?” He asked.

“Yes and you?” I said.

“Yes”. He said.

He pulled me towards his chest and snuggled his face in my hair and I put my arm around his waist.

"God! How come I got so lucky to have such a sweet person."I thought to myself.

“You know I don’t tell you this much but I feel lucky to have you in my life you are a gem in my life”. I voiced my thoughts.

“I could say the same thing to you”. He said.

We just shared a smile and he pulled me closer he leaned his head a bit to kiss me but I pulled away.

“What’s wrong, Shortie?” He asked his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“Oh you ain’t kissing me I have a morning breath”. I said while pushing the covers so that I can go to bathroom and brush my teeth and get rid of the morning breath so that I could kiss my boyfriend.

“Oh you afraid that my morning breath would kill you”. He said and cocked his left eyebrow.

“It is not healthy and I don’t want to kiss while I have a morning breath, now come in and brush your teeth so I can kiss you”. I stated matter of fact.

“Sure”. He said leaning so that he can kiss me.

But I was quick to get up and run into the bathroom.

“Brush your teeth first or else no kissing”. I told him while laughing from the bathroom.

“Oh you owe me a kiss and I challenge you that I will kiss you while you still have a morning breath”. He said challenging me.

“I’ll kiss you all you want but after you brush your teeth”. I said while wetting my toothbrush under the water and putting some toothpaste upon it.

I gave him an another toothbrush I had so that he brush his teeth too.

“Now don't be a kid boy and kill those germs”. I cooed and pinched his cheeks.

“I ain’t a kid okay”. He sulked.

“Sure”. I said and put my brush in my mouth came out of the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone to put it on charge and I can play some music I chose a playlist which said ‘because this one knows what I want’ I know the name is not that original but okay.

I off the shuffle mode in the application and selected ‘Call it what you want it by Taylor Swift' and pressed the play button and the song filled my room.

I was brushing my teeth while doing a little dance here and there. I noticed Tyler spat his toothpaste out if his mouth into the sink.

“Seriously? Oh yeah how can I forget you are the morning person”. He said and shook his head.

I just shrugged in response Tyler was done with his so he rummaged through my drawer so that he can find a t-shirt that I have stolen from him earlier.

“You are not taking anything from there”. I warned him.

“Or else”. He replied not even looking at me and continuing his search.

I quickly stormed out and took his hand and tried my best to get him out of my closet.

“Get out”. I told him still trying to move him from his place but only to fail because I almost fell on the floor but he didn’t budge.