Extra chapter 1

Appreciation post: DREAMS OF MY PAST

This is just my appreciation post for every one of you.

Yes!! I made it after much of delayed and updating and putting it on hold. I forgot that I still have books to update. My time for three years has been pretty much busy with personal and professional life. I set aside my passion for writing because of so much going on and when COVID-19 hit us, it took me a realization that we can't choose what we want in life. I am at fault here and I know being in quarantine and struggling to find a new routine, not able to go out, and having a hard time coping up with depression and anxiety when you are stuck at home all day is hard. Finding discipline and work only from home is difficult for most of us. But what is more important is to find ways to be happy where you are and not making a big fuss of it. Try to be contented with what was given to you at the moment and make use of it.

After all, this is the time greatly spent with my work, and with writer's block going on I cannot even think straight I finally able to finish this chapter. My friends had been asking me to finish it. Hahahaha!! Lol! Finally, guys, the waiting is over. With the pandemic going on COVID-19 is the key to finish any story on hold. From chapter 54 to Epilogue is my COVID-19 babies' chapter and updated and edited and polished few chapters so you guys will enjoy reading it. Memorable so far. I can't say anything else except thank you for keeping up with me. And thank you for showing support and love for my book.

Time so say bye for now and see you guys on the other side. Another book is coming up and it's titled CATALINA'S DREAMS 20 chapter was published and will be updated soon. Waiting for you loves to read and enjoy it also. We have all the time to sit down relax and read. Enjoy our time, our me-time.

Signing off for now. See you loves on the other side. Please don't forget to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE my story. Love to hear from you guys. Stay safe. Stay strong. Stay bold and beautiful.

Be happy and God bless us all.

So much love and hugs,

G. 

signing off  05, January 2021. 16:10 pm, Maui, Hawaii