Chapter 23 - Moving in

**** I love this song with Annie Lennox. It hit the chord with this chapter. Alert! alert!! mature audience only.***

Penthouse Nikolai...Alesandra pov.

She opened her eyes and squinted in the sunshine streaming in through the open window. She stretches, feeling more relaxed than she had ever since.

She sat up and looked at the clock. It was after seven in the morning. She looked around and found Nikolai is still sleeping. She leans over and kisses his cheek. She snatched her robe from the back of the chair and slipped it on. Tied her hair in a bun and slipped her feet into her fuzzy slippers, she stepped toward the bedroom door, thinking of making them breakfast.

Alesandra is busy preparing their breakfast when Nikolai came up behind her and kiss her neck and pull her close to him.

"Hmm... This is what I want in the morning. Seeing you here in the kitchen preparing our food. And kissing you behind. Mrs. Simons will be jealous of you, she no longer has her job sooner. You took it away."

Turning around, she thought half wonder if she's still dreaming as she looked Nikolai in the eye and smiling. I think I love him more than he ever knows.

"Did you sleep well?" she's smiling.

"Never been better" he brought her hand to his lips and placed a gentle kiss upon it.

His eyes glancing at me now and then, he was eating like a guy with big bites and eating with closed mouth no sounds. He was dabbing his mouth with a napkin and smiled at me satisfied with the food I prepare for him.

They've been spending time together that Alesandra staying in Nikolai's apartment most of the weekend

They've been spending time together that Alesandra staying in Nikolai's apartment most of the weekend. They enjoy being together.

"Alesandra, baby. I would like to ask you to move in with me. I would love to have you here with me. Everyday baby, I want to see you."

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know it will come this. She knows that it will be later but now it was sooner than what she expected it. As I take in his cheekbones, full lips, and caramel skin I just want to eat him up. There's something so sexy in that vulnerable look of his. His voice is warm and rich, my heart beats faster than it's designed specs should allow. Then it's silent for a moment- he's waiting for a response but I wasn't focusing on his words. As I blush his look of bafflement becomes a shy smile...

I am so happy that I only nod my head and touch his face.

Nikolai jumps into his chair and lifts me on the floor and we kissed. "Yes yes yes!!! Hahahaha... I love you so much, Alesandra. I'm so happy."

"