Chapter 52 - The Wedding

Alesandra pov.

The Wedding of the Century.

There was chaos and confusion when their engagement was uncovered and successfully posted by the media. And now that their wedding is forthcoming the media are in full force again gathering bits and pieces of information they can because no one is giving them anything about the wedding and press people are prohibited to come near the venue and also they are not allowed to address any one of the wedding planners' staff and crew.

All people involve in the occasion, may it be a gardener, a florist, a hotel staff, or even a limousine driver are mandated to sign an NDA to prevent any information leaking out from inside. Even the wedding planner is not exempted.

Alesandra and Nikolai decided to let Catalina handled all press conferences through La' Belle House.

What La' Belle did was notify the media about the wedding of Alesandra and Nikolai and the country where it will take place. Information is limited only.

The occasion will be covered exclusively by La' Belle's house itself. And the list of guests is impeccable. Also, prominent people in politics, the business world, and even celebrities are all selected for the event.

Everyone in the fashion industry is excited about the event. The entirety of Paris is buzzing with the news of the forthcoming wedding of the century as everyone in the media is talking about it. Every newspaper, social media outlet, and news on tv in Paris and the US are all focusing on the wedding itself. There is much talk about who will be the guests of honor.

And the day everyone had been waiting for came. That is to send out all the wedding invitations. Catalina arranges all the invitations and handles them to avoid confusion with the courier. La' Belle house took over everything they need to do as much as possible and they had it RSVP on the invitation.

Alesandra, Nikolai, and Catalina had a last-minute meeting with their wedding planner at La' Belles office.

"Alright then. Is everything secure with our invitation? Does it have an RSVP, Cata?"

"Yes. Everything's okay and done. We already sent out all invitations and here's the list. You can check it out or if you need a last-minute invite, we still have a few cards left."

Catalina hands it over to Alesandra all their list and wanted her to check them for herself also. Alesandra took it and she started flipping through those name list that she was looking for. When she's done browsing she put it down.

"This is okay. All that we had listed so far. People I wanted to witness at our wedding are all here and also with Papa and Maman's invites. We're good Cata. Thank you so much for your help."

"You're welcome. This is the only way I can help you out, guys. And I really appreciate it you asking me to help out."

"Yes, Catalina thank you for helping us out with the invitations. And without your organizational skills, I don't know if Alesandra can handle the stress and other stuff." Nikolai smiled at her.

"Oh'.." Catalina just nods her head to Nikolai. She put her hand over her chest and acted as if she's going to cry. But grin and stood up like an idiot and gave him a salute. They were caught off guard looking at her.

"What the f... Hahaha!"

Nikolai burst out laughing with Catalina's gesture. Sometimes when they felt stressed out Catalina makes sure they all have some fun and breaks in between. And if she knew that Allie is overwhelmed with all their planning.

Alesandra and the wedding planner saw it and they too burst out laughing. The quiet room earlier filled with only serious voices turned out to be raucous and heard their voices laughing so hard. It echoed down the hall of La' Belles office.