Chapter 20 - Paparazzi

*** shout out to @tracisek for giving me advice on the convo lols! good point dear thank you.

FLASHBACK.....

They exited the restaurant. And was bombarded with a group of paparazzi waiting for them outside. They hear shouting and cameras flashing and clicking sounds.

His mouth twisted into a grimace, someone must have tipped the paparazzi that we are here.

Nikolai cursed when he saw Alesandra panicking and grabbed his hands and hold them tight.

This bunch of ***t people is a********le.

Nikolai is cursing. He was worried about Alesandra. He saw her panicking and holding him tight. He took out his eyeglasses and gave them to Alesandra. He pulled Alesandra closer to him and open his jacket to cover her face. He felt Alesandra's hands cold and shaking.

Paparazzi:

"Hey, Mr. Bolinski. Nikolai. !!"...

"Is she your new girlfriend?!"...

"Come on you guys a little help.!!"

"Smile for us!!"

"Alesandra!! Alesandra!!"

"Jeez, smile!!"

"When can we have an interview with you.!"

"One picture for us.!!"

"When did you start dating?!!"

"Nikolai!! Nikolai".

"Are you guys engage?!!"

"Hey, Alessandra is he your new boyfriend.?!!"

"Lucky eh'.!!"

So much shouting and chaos outside the restaurant. People are looking at them.

With a quick flash of the camera, everything will be recorded and people will know about us. This is not supposed to be in the news.

Nikolai was thinking about it to have a press conference with the media to announce formally their relationship so that, paparazzi will avoid haunting them down and let them be.

This is not the scenario that he was expecting. Everything is out of control.

They got in the car with the help of his father and brother to cover Alesandra's face and escort them to his car.

He was thinking of hiring bodyguards as well to monitor Alesandra and for them to protect whenever they were out.

He turned a blind eye to the paparazzi as the cameras flashed and the questions hurled at them

He turned a blind eye to the paparazzi as the cameras flashed and the questions hurled at them. It was an embarrassment! He is supposed to protect Alesandra by all means.

This cannot be avoided as paparazzi are always on their tale. Even going out and shopping is not normal for everyone. His family was being harassed and also in his office.