Chapter 19 - Relationship

Nikolai p.o.v.

They were heading to the parking garage. Alesandra is very quiet and just thinking of what has transpired earlier inside Nikolai's apartment. His family was there and caught her. She cannot avoid what would they think about their relationship. But he's so happy that his family saw her with him. It feels like something had lift relieved in his chest.

He was driving when Alesandra's phone keeps ringing. Nikolai is holding her hand and she took out her phone in her purse. When she saw who's calling it was her Papa. She bit her lip.

Her brain is panicking...

Jeeez!! I forgot to call them last night. They must have worried about me.

Nikolai is watching her. He furrows his eyebrows and worries about it.

She answered it and started talking in French. She thought about it right away so she can have a little privacy with Nikolai. She doesn't want him to hear her conversation with his father.

"Hello, Papa."

"Bonjour Alesandra. Il sembie que vous n'etes pas ici dans votie chambre. Ou'es-tu?"

"Je suis desole, Papa. j'ai oublie de vous appeler hier soir."

"Alors, ou etes-vous. Viens-tu a la maison.?"

"Je suis avec Nikolai, ils m'ont invite a' de jeuner avec sa famille."

"Je pensais que tu as dine avec eux la nuit derniere'?

"Nous avons Papa, mais Je..."

"Mais qu'est-ce que Alesandra. Me dit ce qui t'es arrive? Y at-il quelque chose dont je dois connaitre'?"

"Je suis Papa, je ne peux pas te parler en ce moment, je suis avec Nikolai. Je serai bientot a la maison. Je t'aime Papa."

"Okay Alesandra, je veux savoir ce qui s'est passe. Prends soin. je t'aime aussi."

"Okay, Papa. Je vous verrai plus tard. Au revoir."

TRANSLATION:

"Hello, Papa."

"Hello Alesandra, it seems you are not here in your room? Where are you?"

"I'm sorry Papa, I forgot to call you last night."

"So, where are you? Are you coming home now?"

"I'm with Nikola, they invited me for lunch with his family."

"I thought you had dinner with them last night?"

"We did Papa, but I..."

"But what Alesandra? Tell me what happened to you? Is there something I need to know about?"

"I'm sorry Papa, I can't talk to you right now. I'm with Nikolai. I'll be home soon. I love you, Papa."

"Okay Alesandra, I want to know what happened. Take care. I love you too."

"Okay, Papa. I'll see you later. Bye."

She hangs up and puts her phone in her purse. Nikolai saw that something is bothering her. She's biting her lip again. This is what she's doing if she is thinking and worried about something.

She glanced nervously at him and turned away to stare out the window. She was scared to tell her Papa about their relationship with Nikolai. He might not like it.

She had a problem with her first relationship when she was in college and it took her a while before she can move on. She knows her family was pretty devastated also when she almost tried to kill herself.