Chapter 53 - Honeymoon

Alesandra and Nikolai pov's.

Alesandra and Nikolai had whisked away to their hotel suite and this was actually their first night, as a married couple. But since they were both weary after wedding preparations, travel, and wedding day celebrations, their first night together was not the best time to be together. What they needed was a soulful time with one another, to settle after the wedding.

Alesandra is not in the mood to make out with her hubby, and Nikolai felt the same.

"Baby, hmmm... Can we just go to bed and sleep tonight?" She was holding her gloves and purse and her shoes walking around in their suite.

Nikolai looks at her and without much further explanation he nods and smiles at her.

"I knew exactly how you feel and I feel exhausted also. I don't think I can make it tonight without falling asleep easily. But we can make it later." And then he winks at her.

"Is everything okay, really? Alesandra turns her head to her husband.

He turns with that serious look that still has his trademark warm eyes and said.

"So long as you're with me baby, the rest of the world can go fuck themselves, trust me." And he stuck out his tongue and grinned.

Alesandra was caught offhanded by her hubby's initial reaction. It was her first time witnessing Nikolai being so carefree after so much of their wedding preparations. She didn't know that he could be so easy going about their situation. She thought otherwise but happy that he didn't complain.

Alesandra taps her head and burst out laughing, "Baby, you are amazing. You are impossible."

And she walks out to their room her laughter echoing the whole suite.

"Hey..where are you going.?"

"I'm taking this off and will take a bath!"

"Oh. Alright! I'm coming right now.!" And run towards her.

"Hahaha!"

They may not know it but according to popular beliefs, couples, may not realize how exhausted they may be after their wedding preparations and all. After a long exciting wedding day, the first night may not always what they expect it to be. It may not always be the best time to have a great sexual experience together.

They were flying to the Maldives for their honeymoon. After all the planning and excitement, all they wanted to do was be able to decompress and relax. And to be with each other completely away from the world.

Their honeymoon at it's best. They were at the end of the season. Their honeymoon is set on the island of the Maldives which is what Alesandra calls her paradise on earth. They booked a water villa for 10 days. Ten days full of exquisite days.

They checked into a hotel as a married couple and there's a special thrill in her eyes as they are celebrating their first days as husband and wife. It really hits her on her honeymoon that they're really in this together and it's now official. As she signed in the card with their names and information as Mrs. Bolinski.

Oh, I need to practice my own signature as Mrs. Bolinski thing here. Hmm. Yeah, that's not bad at all. New life. New name.

And she beamed with pride and walk towards her husband. Waiting for her in the lobby.

Nikolai asks her, "Hey, are we all good baby?"

"Yeah, we're good. It feels really fortunate that finally, we were able to reach our destination with not even one paparazzi tailing on us here."

"Yeah, and that's because of your Papa. Who takes care of everything before we fly out here. Thanks to him actually."

"Oh. I didn't know that. Did he make all this stuff just for us to enjoy? Wow!! Remind me later I need to call him okay."

"Yup. I will. So... Let's go to our villa then. Shall we."

"Yes. We shall my dear husband."

The newly married couple needs a little time to relax. They avoided their social media. They both turn off their phones and their families know where they are and the only thing that they can reach them is through their hotel room telephone service. They both had an agreement to try to suppress themselves from social media chaos. They want to save these private moments for the two of them only and be alone.

Upon their arrival in their water villa, they stayed in their room the whole day and ordered food through room service. Immediately Nikolai dives into the bed with her on the first night of their honeymoon on the island.

And after two days, they went out and did enjoy outdoor activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, ride a bicycle, walking hand and hand pa sway-sway doing silly things. Each of them telling sillier stories when they were kids. Laughing at the same time.

They visited a lagoon. They rented bicycles and rode along the coast, visiting small towns and islands. They stop at cafes and grab a bite. They sometimes sought a day spa for massages and pampering.

As the night falls, in the twilight room, their fingers caressed each other's skin as if afraid a heavier touch would break the heady magic. They became one, one mind with one goal and purpose, each utterly drunk with love for the other.

Alesandra's skin glow in the lights. The orange glow floods in their unguarded window, yet without a light on in there they were quite safe from the prying eyes. Nikolai was scared everything would change when they got married. But if anything it's made their sex so much deeper, more sensual.

Alesandra's hand alights on my face, moving down past my collar bone. Down to my nipples, she's playing it with her fingers. She leans forward and gently uses her tongue to lick it. Already my brain is on fire, she's my angel, my angel with fingertips of flame.

Alesandra hearing Nikolai's moaning makes her nervous.

It isn't the first time for either of us, but we're so nervous you'd never know it. There's something about him that lights me up from the inside, there's something about me that melts his confidence to nothing at all. Touching him is like being handed the holy grail like my heart is mended even though I never knew it was broken.

There is nothing more bewitching than seeing Alesandra's naked form. In clothes or none at all, I admire it. Her skin is soft and her breasts so warm, so responsive to my touch. As soon as my hand is upon them her kisses change, deeper, more sensual. Everything about her is natural and I love it. I love her too, everything that she is. I don't need eye candy to make the guys jealous, I need a soulmate to keep me warm at night and that she is more than that. She will always be and forever mine.

I let him wrapped his arms around me in a moment and I let my head rest upon his chest. All my thoughts stopped as if my heart took over from my head when we were close.

When you're with the right person, wherever you are, you are in the right place at the right time.

❤❤❤❤❤

Yesss!! I made it. After all, this so greatly spent time with my work, and with writer's block going on I cannot even think straight I finally able to finish this chapter. My friends had been asking me to finish it. Hahaha!! Lol! Finally, guys, the waiting is over. With the pandemic of COVID. This is my COVID baby chapter. I can't say anything else. Thank you for keeping up with me guys. And thank you for the love and understanding to keep this update quite long. Please enjoyed reading it. Don't forget to Vote. Comment. Share my story.
Love,
G.❤💐