Chapter 39 - Pregnant!

Alesandra is pregnant. All the signs and symptoms are there, Nikolai thought.

But she kept ignoring it. Telling herself that she's safe and it was just her hormonal imbalance thing. She thought that maybe she was simply stressed out because of her Papa's hospitalization and also about the preparations for their upcoming wedding. Sometimes she forgot to eat and she likes her juice and took a small bite of bacon and scrambled eggs. Though she does feel exhausted.

Alejandro is still in the hospital and was left in the care of their hired nurses to look after him.

Estella and Alesandra had a schedule of meetings for her designers. She was having a hard time choosing between her designers in New York or the famous designers here in Paris. They will see them in their office in downtown Paris.

Having their own wedding here, it is more expensive here in Paris, she knows it because Paris is one of the fashion capital in the world. Regularly all designers held their fashion shows here.

This time of the year is busy, making preparations for shows, and most models are booked in hotels for the shows. It's difficult also to have a schedule for one designer alone, but because of her name and her Mamań, they got three agendas of meetings of their own choice of designers.

Everyone wanted to accommodate them. Their engagement here in Paris made a big buzz in the fashion industry and everyone is sending their catalogs for her wedding dress to decide from.

Alesandra asked Nikolai for his advice and sought to ask his judgments about the designs. Nikolai decides on only two out of the ten designs. Estella prefers only three out of ten also. From there, she had the final word to choose three out of the five designs and Estella took the initiative from her daughter to book an appointment with these designers. Everyone agrees to meet them on the same day.

Then it was all set. The meeting is scheduled for them.

Alesandra is busy preparing to go to their appointment. She is sitting on her dressing table in front of the mirror when she felt her stomach started to heave. She felt dizzy also. She closes her eyes and inhales and exhale a couple of times.

Nikolai is just a few feet away from her when he noticed Alesandra is having difficulty in breathing. He came forward and hunched down in front of her holding her hands, clutching them. His face showed how bothered he is.

"Baby, are you alright? You looked paled. Did you take your breakfast? Do you want me to come with you?"

"I'm fine. I just felt dizzy and my stomach is acting up again. It's weird, maybe I'm just stressed out lately. Yes, you can come also if you want."

"Okay. I'll come with you. Just give me a couple of minutes I'll go change ."

"Alright. I'll stay here. I felt dizzy. I want to stay home today, but we can't cancel our meeting these people are busy with their upcoming shows. It'll be tough for us next time to get an appointment."

"Okay. Will see them today." Nikolai went up to their walk-in closet and quickly change. He is beaming, he knows it. He is very positive about it. Alesandra is expecting, but he can't guess it right if she's weeks or a month pregnant. He knows it's difficult for her with the condition they're in but he will be there for her and Estella for his assistance. He will ask and try to persuade Alesandra to see a doctor and have her check-up tomorrow. It will be soon revealed the truth.

Yes!! I am more delighted about the news and I know Estella and Alejandro also. Mom and Dad will be thrilled as well and her best friend, Catalina, and of course, Diego. Looking forward to tomorrow's event.