Chapter 10 - My Life, my forever

Nikolai. P.O.V.

I lay awake in bed, thinking of the memory of last night. My eyelids flicker to open to my unlit room. I steal a glance at my bedside table and my alarm clock, it was still early to get up. Rub my knuckles into my eyes. I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. I let out an exasperated sigh.

It didn't really dawn on me that I finally met Alesandra. She's so kind and sweet. Last night is like a dream come true. When I met her, I'd already lost my entire world.

I still recall our conversation, the feeling you gave. The first time I saw you, I am intoxicated by your charm. The first glances we make, there was something, though, I didn't know what. But I will promise you, that I'll take time to get to know you. I will wait for the right time Alesandra, but I will stay close to you. I would do anything to keep you safe.

Slowly and reluctantly, he sits up and drags his feet off the bed. As he steps into the shower turning the knob on high, standing underneath, water beats over his head in steamy rivulets. The sensation of the steamy water calms his nerves. It shutdowns his mind as it drips by his side and trickled down on his back.

My eyes fell closed and the images of last night still vivid in my mind. Showing me like photographs. I can still feel her soft hands and smell...

Aaahhh... Alesandra, I can't get enough of you.

She is an amazing woman. We've been talking like we knew each other. She's easy to please and no qualms about being an heiress. She never even mentions her achievements. We talked for hours. We discuss things about her company and what's keeping her busy. Her time during her modeling career. The paparazzi and random things.

She introduces me to her friend, Catalina. We exchange our numbers. And we were inseparable. People thought that we're really a couple. (A smile on his lips). The way she holds my arm, my hands, and whisper in my ears. I don't know but I was confused about how I would react. But maybe, just maybe... I had an inkling that she likes me or it was just my imagination. I just hope not.

But I don't like you Alesandra... I love you the very first time I ever laid my eyes on you. You're my life Alesandra. My future and my forever.

Stepping out in the bathroom, with a towel wrap around in his torso, going through his closet, stood up thinking, groaning because he's having difficulty choosing what to wear. Alesandra's image keeps lingering in his mind. And then settled in to wear his CK blue suit.

His dark curly hair is slicked back making him look dashing and handsome. He's wearing his blue CK suit contoured around his perfectly well-built body. With plain gold cufflinks underneath his sleeves with a dark blue tie. Wearing his favorite gold Patek Philippe watch. Matching with his expensive black lace Italian shoes.

Grab his phone, took the key to his grey Aston Martin car. Walkout from his penthouse apartment. Driving down to the busy streets of New York going to his office.

His thoughts are always with Alesandra. Remembering their first meeting. It was very awkward. Her coming out. He was asked by Mr. Renaulthe to be her escort the entire night.

Almost everyone has doubts that we were already engaged. We just keep each other's company and enjoy the night.

Little did they know that she's very shy and afraid of people she doesn't know. She doesn't want to be around people she's not accustomed to. She has this phobia of Enochlophobia when she was a kid. She was bullied in school. When she was in college, people around her knew that she came from a wealthy family and they befriended her and took advantage of her innocence and being gullible.