Chapter 13 - Broken wings

Alejandro p.o.v.

It's not every day that Alejandro Renaulthe will come to his office like today, only if there's an emergency that he needed to take care of. And today is not an ordinary day for everyone at the Renaulthe office in their New York building. Everyone is busy and the atmosphere is lively. They were happy to see him dropping by at his office.

He buzzes his assistant to come to his office. " Donna, can you make a coffee for me and tell Mr. Santiago to come to my office, now."

"Okay, Mr. Renaulthe, right away sir. "

"Thank you. and set up the conference room for us okay."

"Yes, sir. "

At the conference room, only Mr. Santiago and Alejandro were present. Papers littered all over the table and they spent the rest of the afternoon typing up notes and filing things. Checking every bit of it.

It was concluded then that Mr. Santiago will take over once Alejandro is in the hospital and everything will be redirected to Nikolai, once Alesandra and Nikolai are married. They worked just as hard over the next few hours. They didn't leave the room, instead, he ordered food and delivered it to them.

His lawyers came in and out, bringing in more paperwork and picking up pages they'd modified. Revising the contracts. Alejandro browsing quickly the draft and scanning the papers once more.

He read everything when it's done and abruptly stood up. He stopped trying to figure out what needs to be done and thought about his daughter, Alesandra. He knows in his heart that Alesandra and his wife, Estella will not contest his decision. It has to be done right away before it's too late.

This is the only legacy that he will leave to his loved ones. He will be happy until such time that he will succumb to his illness. Everything is taken care of.

Alesandra my dear,

I know that by the time you and Nikolai will get married, I will be looking at you in heaven. I will be sad but happy that Nikolai will take care of you.
Don't cry darling, you make us proud. You never disobey us. You've been a very good daughter. You never take advantage of everything. You are the daughter that every parent would be proud of. I may not be your biological father but it doesn't necessarily mean that we can't be your parents.

Maman and Papa love you so much.

Everything we have is all yours and I will make sure that you will be taken care of. And no one will hurt you anymore. No one will leave you and I know in my heart, he loves you so much. I feel so lucky and loved that we found you and you found us, at the right moment, at our crossroads. This will keep you forever. Remember, we love you so much.

Je t'aime ma cheri.

Papa.

This was the note that he has written for Alesandra that he sealed with his own signature

This was the note that he has written for Alesandra that he sealed with his own signature. He instructed his lawyers that only Alesandra will open this after his death. Everything is under Alesandra's name.

His wife, Estella will have her shares of the company also. The Chateau and their mansion in France will be under Estella's name.

It's official in his will that Alesandra will be his one and only heiress of Renaulthe Groupe Internationale and Company.

Alesandra, without her own knowledge, is now one of the richest women in the world. She has power and money. She doesn't have to work for the rest of her life.

Everything has to be kept confidential until such time that Alesandra and Nikolai will get married. Alejandro made a necessary arrangement also about Nikolai and he will pay a visit to this young man. He needs to know about Alesandra.

After they were done at the conference, he invited his lawyers and Mr. Santiago to join him in his office to have drinks with him. And they will be going out to have dinner in the nearest hotel in Manhattan, where he asked his assistant to make a reservation for them in a Japanese restaurant.

He took out his phone in his pocket and dialed his wife's number.

"Darling would you like to join us for dinner tonight.? "

"Oh dear, that would be lovely. Yes, I will be there." Estella's voice is excited about their dinner.

He was tired but happy. He murmured and said. "Okay. Diego will pick you up in about an hour. I'll see you later. "

"Okay, darling. Bye." Estella will soon know what keeps him up all day in his office.

It will be soon, that the world will know that he had cancer and that Alesandra will be exposed to public scrutiny by the media. And he knows someone out there is watching Alesandra and will take advantage of her. They are ready and soon they will go to France to take his treatments and stay there until his time will come.

I will not let those people hurt my daughter again.

We will take one day at a time. One day at a time my dear...

❤❤ ❤❤ ❤❤ ❤❤

Hey, Ladies' have a great day ahead.!! 😊😀

Keep on reading. Enjoy. Don't forget to vote.👍👍❤❤

I would just love to hear your comments on my story, but please let's avoid rude /derogatory comments. Thanks in advance!! Vote. Follow. Comment.

****PLEASE VOTE BY CLICKING THE STAR AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN !!!

Love Y'all!!! Let's just enjoy reading my story. This chapter is quite short but I don't need to elaborate more. It's all in there. Thanks.!!

G 💖💐