Chapter 46 - Catalina & Steffan

Steffan pov...

This will be their first time seeing each other since the two of them didn't have the chance to meet during the setup dinner.

Luis did everything to help his friend to find a perfect job for him.

"Hello, dude."

"What's up with you, old guy?"

"Hey, don't start with me. You might wanna listen."

"Yeah. I'm all ears man."

"Okay, this is it. You got a schedule for the job interview with Ms. Anderson."

"Wow!! Dude, you got me there. Thank you."

"Yeah, right. Here's the catch. Catalina will be doing your interview tomorrow at eight in the morning. You got to be there on time."

"What?! Why would she do the interview, man."

"Damn. Don't give me that shit dude.  Because she will be your future boss if you make it tomorrow."

"Damn!! Double shit!! Hahaha. You mean I will get the chance to work with the famous Catalina. Wow!!"

"Hey. Don't you dare touch her? I'm reminding you not to play with her."

"Hey. You might wanna know that we both agreed to have a bet with her, right dude?"

"Oh' shit!!"

"Gotcha. Thanks, dude. See you. Bye."

"Fuck..."

But before he could say another word Steffan hang up.

"Sonofabitch!! Shit. I'll be damn."

Steffan Guidecilli is an Italian billionaire pretending to be an ordinary guy looking for an ordinary job, in New York City. He arrived in New York without telling anyone. He doesn't want anyone in New York to know his real identity. He changes his name to keep his identity a secret. He met his most trusted friend, Luis, and Nikolai. Luis previously works in Bolinski International. Luis knew that Steffan came from the most influential and richest family in Italy.

But saying so, Steffan asks Luis and Nikolai not to let anyone of their friends knew that he is in New York and to keep a low profile for him. He told him about his plan to stay for a year in New York. He wanted to work as an ordinary employee and ask Luis to help him find a job with something to do with a Marketing background.

Coincidentally, La' Belle house is looking for a new Marketing Manager to fill in the position vacated by the CEO herself. Since Catalina is now the CEO of the company.

Luis made a call to Alice, Catalina's personal assistant, to make an appointment for Steffan. Luis got him an interview on Monday. He will have an interview with Catalina at eight in the morning, at La' Belle House located in downtown Manhattan.

Wow! I remember Luis told me that Nikolai's wife, Alesandra Renaulthè owned the company but she no longer works there. It was managed by her best friend which is now the CEO of the company. Luis gave me a little hindsight of the CEO. She is a beautiful and charming, but feisty woman when it comes to work and her staff. She's smart and hard-working and most of all, no man is allowed to get near her. Everyone gets intimidated by her presence and personality and no one can break her wall.

He was intrigued by the information he got about this woman and took it as a challenge.

Then let the game begins.

Monday morning...

Steffan wakes up late and in a rush to get to the bathroom.

"Dios Mio!! I'm gonna be late f****!!"