Chapter 21 - Gala event of La' Belle

La' Belle publishing office headquarters.

Everyone is busy at La' Belle house headquarters in Manhattan.

La' Belle office employed a hundred and twenty staff. She retained people from the previous company when she took over two years ago today. She named it La' Belle House publishing Co. because of the sound of it and it sounds French. She hired a couple of people known in the field that she can trust, even her trusted personal assistant, Alice, and Catalina for the sensitive higher position.

She is well known in the fashion industry but her degree in Business Management helped her a lot. Alongside with the help of her friend, Catalina she decided to buy out the company in the bidding and start her own business two years ago.

Her father, Mr. Alejandro Renaulthe gave her pieces of advice running her own businesses. The legal team of Renaulthe Holdings & Co. is the one who takes care of and oversees her finances and contracts.

Aside from that, she is on her own. And with a span of two years her company is doing well. She is thinking also of planning to design her own clothing line under the label of La' Belle House, sooner than later.

This announcement will coincide with their gala event. This is her biggest surprise so far to her parents. She's been working it out and secretly enrolled in fashion design and apprentice in the house of Gucci and Prada. Where she is also the brand ambassador of both companies.

Alesandra took a couple of days to work and oversee the plans for their launching and meet her staff assigned for the event and also to meet the event coordinator for this matter.

She took the initiative to ask the coordinator what is the theme of the event. She emphasizes that it should be a grandiose and fabulous evening. The food and wine should be top of the list. The hotel decors should coincide with the launching of her new magazine.

She checks the invites was shocked to see it has a thousand names in them. She told Alice that the guest list should be trimmed down to seven hundred people inside and outside of the business world and entertainment. Including the Bolinski family and her staff and her parents.

She is expecting a glittering gala event and everyone will be there. She wanted her Papa and Maman to witness a fabulous event that she will be hosting. She wants them to feel proud of her.

"Oh, Miss Renaulthe, so sorry about that. I'll ask your preferred list if you don't mind so I can double-check the whole list and prepare it for your final approval."

Alesandra smiled at her and says " It's okay Alice you did a great job. I'll get back to you the list."

"Thank you, Miss Renaulthe."

"By the way, Alice make sure that the first edition of the magazine to be published with the featured story should be included in our guest list, okay."

"Yes, ma'am." Alice nodded and waiting for her instructions.

Alesandras' strumming her fingers in her table thinking of something.

"Call the event coordinator and tell them to meet me today in the conference room. Please set up the room for our meeting. I'd like to go through with the plan okay."

"Ahm, yes, Ma'am. Is there anything else Miss Renaulthe?"

"Yes and remind me of the guest list later. Print everything gives us a copy." Alesandra looks a little confused and forgot something but she said, "that's it for now. Thank you."

Alice got up and exited the room and took a call for Alesandra.

Alice calls the coordinator as she has told and scheduled them for a meeting with Ms. Renaulthe. She told them that she'll be waiting for them today.