Epilogue

EPILOGUE

The happy memory comes as a welcoming salve to your past life and it may come as a stranger through the door, but suddenly you came to realize that your present life came knocking on your door reminding you like lightning that lights up the room with a smile when those happy memories have a way of conjuring up into your heart with a gentle reminder of your old scars that are best left alone but saving you when nothing else can. It is the happy memories that sustain us, that carry us through the challenging times of loss, and remind us that loving yourself was important and worthwhile.

Thinking about all of this reminds me of something Nikolai has told me, just like this one, and I was scared of celebrating anything extraordinary because I'm afraid that I might hurt the memories of Papa. I didn't think something so beautiful and mesmerizing could be something so mysterious and so terrifying and end up so peaceful with people around us. This is what I call bliss. A memory of a lifetime.

Forgiving yourself and eventually forgiving others who hurt you the most and love them back but doesn't necessarily mean you have to live with them. Loving and forgiving them is key to let go of your past.

The dreams of your past become your reality and your future with people who believe in you.

Even more special when you celebrate a special occasion with your loved ones.  

Alesandra and Nikolai sent a special invitation card to their friends and families, inviting everyone to join them for the celebration of the 10th birthday of their twins. The celebration was indicated to the address in their Renaulthè Chateau in New York, coinciding with Alejandro's 10th death anniversary also. This is the only time that they wanted to celebrate since their twins are asking them to have a birthday party for them.

The next day all roads are heading to The Renaulthè Chateau.

Everyone is gathered around the table to celebrate the twin's birthday in times of her Papa's death anniversary also. Because every time they celebrate their kid's birthday it is also a reminder of them of Alejandro's passing. They only celebrated the twin's birthday when they had their first birthday and since then they stop celebrating it, they opted to travel every year with the twins to avoid celebrating it. Alesandra is still in the course of remembering her Papa and still fresh to her memories.

People started to pile up and carrying food and other things needed to set up their party. Arrived on time in The Renaulthè Chateau, for the celebration of the 10th birthday of Nikolai and Alesandra's twin babies. They hire an even coordinator also to take care of things that night Alesandra missed.

Friends are now gathered in a long table they set up in the garden. Catalina is sitting with Luis, having a conversation with work about La' Belle, and on the other side, Pietro and his fiancée, are getting cozy with one of the twins. Estella, Romanov, and Patricia are seated to each other and observing their grandchildren and the other one is running around and playing with their two Labradors. They became doting grandparents of the twins and they spoiled them to heavens.

They were all sitting at the table. They just wanted an intimate gathering for their kids. And nothing can beat those people who care so much and also part of their lives. They are their old friends who are dear to them and who's been there through good and bad times. The ups and downs of their lives especially Catalina and Luis.

Karmen at the same time is now a top model and also an in-house model of La' Belle house. Catalina insisted she join the fashion world and she never regrets it even once enjoying her life to the fullest. Pietro is one of the best pediatricians and he is also his nephew's pediatrician. Nana became the doting grand nanny of the twins. Diego and Adam were present also in the gatherings and everyone knew that Diego is the biological father of Alesandra. They accepted the fact that he will become part of the twin's life also. Adam becomes part of La' Belle's management team and has never been happier in his life. Chris is the head of the of Renaulthè and Bolinski's security and become part also of families gathering and never miss Alesandra's life milestone, he is still a personal bodyguard of Alesandra though she's insisting to let him assign someone to replace him he never allows someone to get near Alesandra and her family.

Nikolai, on the other hand, becomes a successful president of The Renaulthè and Bolinski companies and he decides to merge the company into one. Luis becomes his trusted CEO of the Renaulthè Groupè of companies also.

La' Belle becomes successful and the fashion industries look up to Catalina for how she handles the company well. It became a household name and when their magazine hit the stands people patronize their product.

I take all my painful memories of the past and place them in a big box, and put them there with photographs of my life and events that I don't want to look back to. The box is their coffin and I set them to rest with the same reverence as a beloved one passed on. This funeral comes with tears and trauma no less than a real death and now that they have been buried deep within me. It is the waking of my inner-self, the one with the power to heal and be the person I was always destined to be.

The happy memory unfolds one by one and I allow them to consume me as the wind beneath my wings and as the pages of my childhood life storybook that the next time I visit them it will be a story to be told to my children. A story of hope, love, sacrifices, and wisdom shared with love and forgiveness to move ahead and never look back but reminisce. That you can never comprehend your life mission unless you knew how to love yourself and respect who you are and respect what God has given you.

Look back to those who touch your heart and learn life lessons from them. Life is beautiful. Live life. Love life. Be happy and stay strong. Be beautiful inside and out. 

Sometimes you just have to stay silent because no words can explain what you feel inside you. It is enough to make each day much brighter from yesterday, never forget but think what had taught you and never be scared. The timing may be scary, but what you have accomplished in your life journey so far has given you enough courage, confidence, and assurance that everything is going to be absolutely great!! 

when fear and doubt, are replaced by love,  trust, and faith in who you are, that's when we allow Blessings and miracles to happen every day in our life. 

Never stop dreaming. Never stop believing. Things will happen in the most unexpected ways. 

This is the DREAMS OF MY PAST.