Chapter 26 - Missing You

*** This song is the best way for me to convey how they felt about being separated and missing each other. No amount of words can express how it is. I feel like I'm Alesandra and feeling the same when you miss someone so much that it hurts. It's hard right?? Ladies' gents', sorry but sometimes we need to keep our ego aside and let them know because life is too short. I so love this song!! Aww!! Enjoy reading my story.

*** duet and performed by Brian Justin Crum and Janel Parrish. OMG!! I like his eyes. I keep listening to this song while rearranging my thoughts in this chapter. I'm very sentimental when it comes to love. Awww!!

"Lay Me Down" by Sam Smith

"Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you

And it's hard
The days just seem so dark
The moon and the stars
Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin
Where do I begin?
No words can explain
The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness
This hole that I'm inside
These tears
They tell their own story

Told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

I'm reaching out to you
Can you hear my call?
This hurt that I've been through
I'm missing you, missing you like crazy

You told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

Lay me down tonight
Lay me by your side
Lay me down tonight
Lay me by your side
Can I lay by your side?
Next to you
You"...

Nikolai pov.

Two weeks had just passed and all they had to do is talked over the phone and skyping. It's getting difficult for both of them because of the time difference. For him, it's not enough just to see her on the screen through Skype. Not enough also for him to hear her voice.

He wanted to see her, kiss her and sleep and wake up with her. The only thing that seems clear to me is that I'm missing the person I want to see every day. This is not normal. I don't usually do this and I'm not like this when I'm with my exes, but it's really difficult for me lately. I feel like I'm a ticking time bomb any moment I would explode.

It is becoming Nikolai's routine to work, work, and work. Never bothering to attend his meetings and just suck up all inside of him. Everyone around him is getting affected by his unstable mood.

They haven't talk yet. And he was scowling, stomping, rough with everything, cloaked in blackness, in an invisible shroud, snappy, grumbling, complaining, nothing's right, biting at everyone, and wanting solitude. So why do I keep missing her? Am I really so fucked up that I miss her every single day?

The gloom of the day crept into him like the damp into bare timber. It seeped into his pores, traveling to his heart which beat more morosely.

His chest ached as he thought of Alesandra with it his brain flooded with pictures of her. Her face is just as pretty as the first day he saw her, her eyes twinkling with laughter and her strawberry lips as she smiled. He had a sudden urge to be near her, it overwhelmed his whole being.