Dreams of My Past

Notes from the Author:

Please take the time to read. Don't skip...

Make reading a habit.

Prohibited:

1) All rights reserved. No part of this book is reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electric or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without permission from the author. It is PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
DO NOT COPY THIS STORY AND DO NOT POST THIS IN ANY WEBSITE. I DO NOT ALLOW ANY LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS. ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES ARE SOLELY FROM THE AUTHOR.

2) A gentle reminder for those GRAMMATICALLY PERFECTIONIST. This book is my FIRST and as the word implies, I am a NEOPHYTE and trying to learn and giving my best to come up with a nice story and to express myself. English is my second language guys', please I'm not fluent but I can express myself better. Speaking in English doesn't make you intelligent. It's just a language everyone spoken but it's a way of communication. But there is what we called LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY and speaking in English is also a measurement of a person's intelligence. 

I'd like to give credit also to my fave authors, who inspire me to start writing.

Sandra Brown - romance fiction

Danielle Steele - modern romance

Johanna Lindsey - historical romance

3) This book is unedited and it means that you will get to see/read lots of misspelled words, grammatical mistakes, and typos errors. Please bear with me, as I'm not a pro in this category. I'm not a writer, but willing to learn and share my thoughts.

4) This book is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination only. All are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

5) This book is full of emotions, you're in for a roller coaster ride. You will cry, laugh, and feel sad to a never-ending story of sacrifices and struggles in this book. You will fell in love with the characters and their love story the minute you start reading. Don't hold back.

6) I made some research on COLON CANCER and other stuff about the methods of treatments, hospitals, the best specialist in this field, and the stages of the disease. I know this is a sensitive issue and I don't want to offend anyone reading my book. This is part only of my story but believes me guys' no offense meant to anyone. I just want you to read my story and enjoy it. I will dedicate one chapter of this book to Colon Cancer. And the struggles of the patient and their family.

7) Part of my story is based on my personal experience with ENOCHLOPHOBIA. I was once acted like that when I was a kid but overcome it when I was growing up. But lately, I am experiencing it again and I was isolated by fear of gossip and humiliation. I choose only my friends.

* Enochlophobia is a common social phobia that is known to affect many people today. Women tend to be affected by it more than men. Every case of Enochlophobia is different and depends on the thoughts, movies, and images the individual associates the large crowds with. The fear of crowds. Enochlophobia is closely related to Agoraphobia (which is the fear of and desire to avoid situations wherein one believes he/she may be subjected to incapacitation, humiliation, etc.) The individual feels his personal space may get violated by the crowd. The insecurity of being surrounded by strangers and feeling small and insignificant in the crowds are a few of the thoughts in the minds of Enochlophobics.

LIFESTYLE OF A BILLIONAIRE:

8) I am fascinated by billionaires in the world or we call them the richest people in the world. And I do sometimes watch on youtube about their stories and lifestyle. Daydreaming what it would be like to be like them. And when I got to read lo of billionaire stories I decided that maybe I can write my own story as well. I like it unique and I don't want to be called a copycat. A mediocre story of a billionaire who falls for a girl. Working ng as a waitress, etc. I want something unique and it clicked in my head. But hey they were all human, the difference is that they have what we are lacking money and power. I'm not a writer and will never be but got ideas in my head that I want to start writing. This is my very first book and wishes you will like it. Please refrain from rude comments. If you like it don't forget to vote. But if not, it might as well not to say anything that could hurt my feelings. Keep it to yourself. We may have the right to express ourself and we all agree about it but it's not right for you to humiliate someone you didn't know just because you don't like their stories. All is well for now. I do hope you enjoy my book. Thanks in advance.!!

Don't forget to vote vote vote!!!....ciao'.

KEEP ON READING. ENJOY. VOTE. FOLLOW. COMMENT ( NO RUDE / DEROGATORY COMMENTS) 💞💞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Foreword:

"Bad people have a lot of strength to hurt you and determination to destroy anyone. They have no morals and dignity." - Catalina 💔

"Part of me would always hope that I hadn't seen it, I didn't know what to think, little by little I felt humiliated and betrayed. But I loathed that part of knowing everything. I'm in my denial mode and I can't move on... What am I.?" - Alesandra 💔

"Alesandra Renaulthé, I am totally and madly in love with you. My life, my love belongs only to you. I will wait for the right time. " - Nikolai ❤💞😙😚😍

"I am at peace now. I finally found a man that will take care of my daughter. A man with honor and integrity. A man who will not take advantage of my daughter's wealth and family business. A man that will love my daughter." - Alejandro Renaulthe 👍👍

*** Don't forget to vote 👍👍👍

DISCLAIMER:
PHOTOS/ VIDEO use is for illustration purposes only. I do not own the photos/video and NO COPYRIGHT infringement is intended.

The following are the series of my book of Dreams. 📚📚📚

🍁 The book I - Dreams of My Past
Alesandra Renaulthe - Nikolai Bolinski story

🍁 Book II - Catalina's Dreams
Catalina Anderson - Steffan Guidecilli

🍁 Book III - Woman of my Dreams
Luis Carmichael  - Chantelle Hemsworth