Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Nmp

At seven months now, I put all the awful days behind me. I was trying to have no stress at all. Anything could harm these babies at this point. So, I thought of only the good that happened while I was pregnant.

I was nearing my due date and was becoming real anxious.

The fact that I was going to be holding my babies in my hands real soon was so nerve wrecking.

Noah told me he had finished the baby room.

That made me a bit happy, but I still wasn't willing to go back to the house just yet.

Going back to that house was the last thing on my mind right now, although Noah brought up the subject quiet often.

I usually just brushed it off or walked away from him like I needed to piss when he brought it up.

I sat on the couch in my mothers living room with a notebook on my lap and a pen in my hand as I bit on the cap.

I stared at the Few nonsense words I had written on the paper, then to the bottom of the paper where I wrote all the names I wanted to name my kids.

I still hadn't found names and its been seven months. I feel like I've been doing nothing all this time. Maybe apart of me feels like once they're born their names will come to me.

"Kim what you doing ?" Irving asked walking into the house with my sister and Elijah.

"None of your business. Where y'all came from?" I said as I closed the notebook and placed it on the table in front of me.

"If you can't tell us what you doing, why should we tell you where we came from?" Elijah retorted and I looked for something to throw at him.

I hate his back talk with a passion. Every time he opens his mouth I wanted to harm him.

My sister chuckled as I found nothing.

"We came from the store, I was gone leave them but I ain't want them to bother you cause you off and with Child-ren." She said as she placed down bags she was holding.

"Ha-ha." I faked laughed and she chuckled.

"These for You Aunty Kim." Irving said as he picked up a few bags from the floor and handed it to me.

"Y'all brought me food ? Y'all so nice." I said as I took the bags.

I opened it and groaned, it wasn't food it was more baby clothes.

"No, that's for my niece." Erica said smiling and I rolled my eyes putting the bag on the table.

That's all everyone do now and days is bring my little chipmunks piles of clothes, but no one ever brings me food but Noah .

" Thanks." I pouted as I pushed my self off the couch to get myself up.

"Where is Mummy ?" Erica asked as she put some of the groceries away with Elijah's help.

"Out and about." I said as I went to the bathroom and used it then washed my hands.

"Is Noah Coming to get you ?" Erica asked and I looked at her oddly.

"For what ?" I questioned confused and she pointed at my attire.

I wore a white tank top and some pink color jeggings. This was considered dressed up to me.

"I just wanted to look cute, gosh my baby daddy don't need to be coming around for me to want to get dolled up and shit." I said and she nodded in disbelief.