Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"So, y'all went to go fuck ?" Timothy said walking in to the room as shit was getting started between me and Fat.

This is when I panicked and pushed Fat off of me, covering myself in the process seeing I was in my underwear.

Timothy laughed.

It's Noah's fault he left the bedroom door open.

"Why nigga why ! Get the fuck out. Like G- shit nigga get the fuck out. Cock blocking ass." Fat snapped.

Timothy laughed looking at us and shaking his head before turning around and leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

He tried to kiss me again starting over what Timothy ruined, but my phone rang and I pushed his face away from mine going to retrieve my phone.

"Come on Kim, let it ring." He said pulling me back to him.

"You have Guest, and I'm pretty sure that never stopped us before, but I know you don't have any condoms." I said.

My phone stopped ringing.

"None of that has ever stopped us before, and I can always ask one of them for a condom." Noah whined.

I laughed at his whining and picked up my phone when it started ringing again.

"Ello." I said picking up my phone without looking.

"Kimberly?" Whitney asked, and I chuckled recognising her voice.

"You're the only person I know that says my name as a question when you call, what happen? " I chuckle pushing an annoyed looking Noah away.

"Are you busy?" Whitney asked and I looked at Noah.

"Am I busy?" I said looking at Noah.

"Yeah she busy."Noah said trying to grab my phone from me.

"You are?" Whitney asked.

"No, I ain't doing shit. That was Noah." I said getting off the bed.

He stood up too, towering over me, pushing me back on the bed.

"Noah!" I laughed.

"Alright, the crew was planning, well I set this up and was wondering if you could meet us at chipotle. You know Kim Kay, Laika, Becca, and Kwa down here for a little cause thanksgiving Thursday." Whitney said.

"Yeah of course I'll come."

I love spending time with my crew! When we link up shit is just fun as shit.

Noah stood up over me as I talked on the phone.

"Can you pick up Camisha ? Her car in the shop. Becca picking up Laika and Kwa or I'll pick up Kwa I don't know yet and I'm picking up Kim Kay or can you do that ?" She asked.

"Yeah, I got them. What about Kelsey?" I asked her, poking Noah's chest and he shook it and I smirked, shaking my head at his foolery.

"Oh shit ! I didn't call Kels! You know she barely do shit with us so I forgot. But Bye Kim. I'm going to call her now. Meet us there around twelve, got an hour and half to get ready. Bye."

"Bye. Umma be there."

I hung up and looked up at Noah who was still standing over me.

I stood up, putting no space between us, and have him that look ' You not Finna move?'

He looked down at me and smirked, not moving a inch.

"Monkey move!" I whined.

"Where you going?" He asked me.