Chapter 32

Chapter 32

NMP

Saturday I woke up bright and early and had to take out my Brazilian since I was gonna get my hair done.

I washed my hair and just put my hair in a pony tail.

I got ready in some jean shorts and a white tank top and some gladiator slides being that I didn't want to keep bending down to tie my shoes, even if it was going to be Noah doing the tying.

When Noah came to pick me up he had everything planned to the Tea.

He had me laughing when he told me he had ordered my weave and did the test to see if it was good.

When I got to the stylist, Her name was Sandra and she was a pretty red girl with Tattoos visible all over her arms. Noah had the hair style already in his phone showing it to the stylist.

It was a side part which he knew looked good on me, with curls.

He left me there and went to go do stuff.

"Your boyfriend loves you, he worked so hard to book an appointment with me and this the only day I'm in Miami." She said and I bit my lip containing my smile.

" Yeah I know. I love that knuckle head too." I told her.

"I'd pay good money for a man like him and those eyes." She let out a moan and I laughed.

When she started sewing the hair, I noticed that half of it was black and the lower part was blonde.

This really had me thinking what the heck are we doing all this for.

When Sandra was done she had me looking like some fabulous millionaires wife. I was loving the look .

I thanked her and by that time Noah was back and paid her.

"Don't I look just Fabulous Daddy?" I asked him as he helped me get in to the car and closed my door.

He got in the car and looked at me then licked his lips.

"Are you calling me daddy to tease me? Cause its working. You never once called me daddy when we was together. Unless we was in bed." He said looking at me and I shrugged innocently.

He chuckled and started the car.

We went to the mall next and he chose these outfits, outfits that I questioned.

" Just try them on babe, gosh" he chuckled.

"Yes papi." I said and went to try it on.

It felt like a pregnant cliche outfit.

A white tube top with a high low skirt.

" I'm a cliche maternity pic. Wait ! That's what we going to go do ?" I said finally figuring it out.

He shrugged and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Lemme see the back, turn around please." He instructed and I did so.

" I like it. Get the black version too." He said and I went to get it.

He purchased the items and we went to another store for two loose fitting white dresses and some white and tan sandals.

He had bought me a gold tennis bracelet with a chain. They both had a matching Emblems of three little kids playing and holding hands. It was just gorgeous to be honest.

He made me put it on and I kissed his lips so deeply.

It was a slip up I ain't care for at the moment.