Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Stop looking at me." I giggled.

He continued to stare at me and smile and I pushed his head away sill giggling.

"Stop." I covered my face, believing he couldn't see me for some reason. I got off the couch and tried to walk away with my face still covered.

I could hear him and his friends laughing and I still tried to escape with my hands over my face like some it was invisible coat.

I tripped over somehing and their laughing became even more louder and I uncovered my face pouting.

"Aw man. Bae you alright? You fell kinda hard." Fat said coming to my aid to help me up.

I mugged him and shrugged him off and he laughed as I got up.

"You busted yo freakng ass." Wes said still lauging.

"Did she ! Ohh Man." Nathan said laughing his ass off.

On the real we where all freaking High. I didn't even smoke though. Fat bitch ass had the nerve to make brownies and was like, " Try em try em, they good as fuck." After I had eaten like two of cause that shit was good as hell, he started laughing.

"Bae don't get mad okay. You just ate a weed brownie like I hope you don't mind and shit." He  had said smiling.

The way I had gave him the biggest smack to the head was something serious. I mean I had a weed brownie before, but never by my own decision. Someone always told me try this and like the faty ass I am I agree.

So now we was all in the living room High off our tops, and just loud music blasting from some speakers.

I had gotten up to lay back across the couch lazily on Fat's lap. He was playing around in my weave and I was just looking up at him.

There was a knock at the door like real hard and Wes went to go check who it was at the window."

"Aye it's the feds." Wes whispered loudly and the music went slighty lower.

"We not here." I said getting up quickly to go hide in the bathroom and I could hear them laughing behind me.

I peaked out the bathroom as Noah went to answer the door all calm and collected.

He pulled it open and I could see the woman and man police officier trying to get a look inside as the begin to speak to them.

My high was wearing off. I closed the bathroom door once I though the man was looking behind Noah too hard and his eyes look like it was trying to focus on my face.

I started bussing up laughing all by myself.

Then I had the urge to throw up and I lefted the toilet seat and began to throw up. Just nasty.

I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth.

Man that weed must have been some shit to have me throwing up, I thought leaving the bathroom.

When I walked out the bathroom, Noah was closing the door and the music was turned off comepletely.

"Kim can't handle them weed brownies y'all boys." Mari said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Im not bout this life y'all pot heads live everyday. What the police say Bae?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Some thing bout quiet and neighbors and shit nothing important." He said and I rolled my eyes.

If I ain't leave this house I would get arrested with these fools, they be annoying the neighbors with they loud music every freaking weekend.

They get told the same thing every weekend, it's to the point the police know they name.

I went into the kitchen and started cleaning the dishes they left like a pile just making them brownies.

"Kimmy !! " I heard Nathan yell my name and I close the sink water and walked back in to the living room.

They were all snickering.

"What you getting Fat for Christmas?" Nathan asked, and Noah looked at me smirking.

He already knew what I wanted to say.

"What are you talking about ? I am his gift." I smiled and out of all of them Wes and Noah  is the only ones who seem to know what I meant and they both started chuckling.

"Kimberly yo freaky ass ! You ain't slick I peeped you." Wes said laughing and I shook my head laughing walking back to the kitchen.

"Whay I don't get it ?" Nathan and Mario seemed confused.

Few seconds later I heard them saying, "OHHHHH."

"Aye man Kim I ain't wanna hear that shit." I heard Fly yell and I laughed.

He asked.

I cleaned the dishes and went to go chill back with themwhen I was all finished.

It was just a boring ass Sunday. We didn't go to church, well I did, but on Tuesdays. Sunday was my lazy day.

 "We bouta go get chicken. You want some?" Noah asked and my stomach growled on time.

"Yeah, from where?" I asked getting off of him for him to get up.

"Miami Subs."Noah answered getting up and searching his pockets for his keys."Where my damn keys." He said getting annoyed .

I automatically looked under my arm and saw the key, taking it I handed it to him.

"Tryna keep me here." Noah said taking the keys from me and muffing me in the head.

I laughed.

"Jerk."

"See we ain't gonna bring you back no chicken." Noah said.

"It don't take four niggahs to get chicken." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'll stay if you play with me." Noah smiled and I shook my head at his nasty ass.

"Go get my chicken you fool." I laughed.

"You think Im playing, I ain't getting you shit." He laughed walking out with his brother and friends.

"Ayee Wes, if he don't get my chicken you better get it. If none y'all bring my chicken I'm beating all y'all asses." I told Wes right before I close the door and he laughed ignoring me.

-----

NOTE FROM Kim : Fat IS Noah! I just sometimes write Fat then Noah because I don't Know. Nathan is Fly .... Okay....