Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I got to my mama house and parked behind my mums car.

It was like perfect timing cause my brothers where here and my sister was just coming as I got out my car.

"Oh oh ! What brings you here ?" She said smiling at me as she got out the car.

I looked at her and laughed, I only moved out two months ago and they all make it seems like it's odd for me to show up at our mama house.

I ignored her comment ," Hey Erica."

"Wassup, where Noah?" She asked.

"Home , I don't drag him around every where like you do yo nigga." I laughed and she stuck her middle finger at me.

"Aye mummy ! Open the door Lady !" I said loudly banging on the gate.

It was a Monday, her ass was off.

"Oh Oh ! What brings you two hoes here?" My Eldest brother asked as he open the gate door.

"Aye, I ain't no hoe, bitch. And why are you still living here? You need a girlfriend." I said annoyed at his comment and pushed pass him to get inside.

He chuckled, " The girl for me will come to me when it's time !"

I rolled my eyes and headed to my mum room.

"Mummy !" I said jumping on top of her.

"Get the fuck off me." She yelled in creole, hitting me on my arm with the remote.

I laughed, getting off her and kissing her cheek and my sister did the same.

"Where your Boyfriend ?" She asked in Creole.

"At home."

"Why you ain't bring him ?" She asked.

My mother Loved Noah.

He is my first real real boyfriend and she believes he's the one for me.

She has he's number and everything , she even calls him to check up on me as if she couldn't call my phone though.

I swear she only likes him cause for Christmas last year he gave her five hundred dollars and her favourite perfume.

After that day he won her heart.

I remember we broke up for a week and she was so mad at me ! Like real mad at me like I betrayed her ass.

My sister found that shit funny as fuck.

My mum has this like a huge problem !

When she accepts a relationship you are in and she likes the person your dating, according to her your suppose to stay with that person.

She only did that with me and my other brother Gary- her last two kids.

Gary ain't play that shit with her, he left the girl my mum liked and now has a new girlfriend. His only problem is that he can't really leave his ex in the past cause they have a beautiful son name Jamari , but his girlfriend pregnant too.

Yeah his shit complicated.

"It's not even that cold outside ! Why you dressed like that ?" My sister asked trying to pull up my hoody.

"Aye ! Stop touching me. Your gay ass ." I said pushing my sisters hand.

Her eyes widen and she looked at me up and down then looked at my mum.

"Kimbelly ! You pregnant ?" My mum said in creole getting loud, she looked happy and mad at the same time.

"What !" Both my brothers said busting in to my mums room.