Chapter 37

My last day at the hospital I made the decision that I would be going back to Noah's house. Taking care of 3 babies let alone one was going to be to much work and knowing my mum she'd complain about the mess that was being made before I even got any chance to clean it.

"I figured so I took it upon myself to move all the baby stuff you got and brought it to the house." He said smirking at me and I mugged him.

"Am I that predictable ?" I questioned trying to sit up and he chuckled.

"Not really , you didn't have a choice on the matter if you was going to my crib or not. I wasn't finna take you there regardless. All them people in yo damn house and plus ya air conditioner not working, you good." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

He kissed my forehead and I pushed him away from me and he chuckled.

The babies could come home in a week and I was going back home to Noah's.

Noah's was packing all my stuff.

Today was just him and I.

I was the only one unaware that he would be taking me home today. I thought my sister would be driving me back to my mums house and I'd just go back to Noah's house when the babies was coming home.

Noah had told everyone that he was going to take me home.

I was walking better now since after the birth also, but I got tired fast as hell as if I was still carrying the babies. I was told that would go away in a couple of weeks.

"Stop bitching. I already signed you out lets gooo." Noah said after he'd packed everything and I had changed in to a sundress.

"I'm not bitching." I mumbled as I sat in the wheelchair provided.

"Mumbling and shit. Stop bitching." He chuckled.

"I'm not bitching you bitching with your bitching ass. Leave me alone Noah damn !"" I whined and he stopped pushing the wheel chair and walked ahead of me.

"Stop being so petty !" I laughed and he chuckled coming back for me.

"You can walk out, why do I even need to push you on this chair ?" He asked confused.

"Hospital rules Daddy damn. Now push me like the servant you are." I told him and him being as childish started running and let me go crashing into a wall.

"Noahhhhhhh Fucking Young ! Damn you little bitch ass !" I screamed as I tried to be serious but all i did was burst out laughing.

When we finally left the hospital and ended up at the familiar house that I hadn't stepped in in months.

Noah turned off the engine and looked at me and smiled.