Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I got home and was opening the door to get in, and Nathan pulled the door opening from the inside, scaring the hell out if me.

I had back up and was ready to kick him in his shit.

Noah was laughing, seeing as he was right behind me and saw the whole thing.

It's too fucking early for this, I thought pushing pass Nathan.

"What's wrong with her." Nathan asked Noah, like I couldn't hear him or he couldn't ask me.

"She cranky." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes walking to our room.

"Well I'm out ! Bye Kimm!" Fly shouted.

"Bye Fly." I yelled back, grabbing my Towel to go take a shower.

That moment after five days of that painful cycle and once it's over you feel free!

Oh yeah, I was feeling good taking my shower, then I switched to a nice hot bottle bath.

That bath was on point and I wasn't even feeling tired any more.

I got out and drain the tub before wrapping myself in the towel.

When I open the bathroom door the Ac hit me, and rolled my eyes at the fact Fat turned it on.

I walked in the room and he was on the bed texting, laying on his stomach.

I put on a fresh pair of underwear and one of his white beaters, I like them better to sleep in.

Honestly, I said fuck the lotion and literally jumped in to bed next to fat.

He looked at me from the side of his eye, then shook his head.

I smiled , rolling closer to him kissing his cheek.

He blushed like shit.

He was such a gook. ( Miami term for Nerd,neek, geek, and Loser)

I climbed on top of his back and saddle it, rubbing his back.

"Who you texting?" I asked, it was around 6:30 something in the morning, who was this boy texting.

"Timothy," he said showing me his phone.

"I don't like him." I said laying on his back.

"Why did you stop! That felt good as shit. And why don't you like him?" He chuckled.

I sat up massaging his back again," He just gives off this bad vibe and I just want to rapunzel his ass every time he walks up in this room when he know you and I are in here."

"Are you suffering Withdrawl from me ?" He chuckled rolling me off his back and holding me in between his arms.

"Nope, I'm perfectly fine. I waited 19 years and some months, 14 and a half days is nothing to me." I smiled.

"Aw shame, I waited 13 years, and 14 sounds to big of a number for me." He said climbing on top of me.

My eyes widen and I started laughing as he touched me up.

"Do you understand 13 years is bigger than 14 days?" I chuckled.

"Did you know 14 is greater then 13?" He retorted and I laughed as he started kissing on my neck.

• • •

I woke up as naked as the day I was born, and went to go take a shower.

Noah was just getting out of bed when I came out the shower , he smiled pulling me to him and made me tippy toe for a kiss.

"Noah, ehhh." I groan, morning breath was a bitch.

He chuckled going in to the bathroom to go wash his ass.

I went and changed the sheets, then went to put on some comfortable clothes.

Sweats and a black tank top. ( I literally have a lot of sweats !)

I jumped on the bed and snuggled in to the new sheets, I was taking my ass right back to sleep.

Want me to lie and say I was going to church ? Well I wasn't , I don't go to church on Sundays. I go on Tuesdays sometimes, Sundays are meant for me to do my homework last minutes.

Noah came back in the room a few minutes later with some boxers on and he came behind me.

"Imma be back alright, don't let no one in the house you don't know." Fat said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not a child! You sound like my mother." I said and he chuckled.

"My bad, want me to bring you some food when I get back?" He asked me.

"Yeah ! Anything." I answered and kissed me on my lips before he went and found some clothes to put on.

I fell asleep.

•••[A/N] Questions?! When did this dream start? When I was sixteen turning seventeen. Do you have the dream every night? Nope, it's random, around three times a month at most. Is this real? I don't know yet! May be it's a premonition maybe it's not, maybe it's just a huge story concocted in to a dreAm. Am I Haitian? Yess mixed with two other thing but you can't tell cause I just look Black lol. It doesn't sound like a dream! - Well I don't know I guess I'm that good at writing I make it sound real lol( Jp) I didn't want to just list events that happen I said I would put it in story mode. So all of your dream happens in First Person? Nope actually I saw it in third person I just like writing in first person. How do you know the girl is you in your dreams? What other girl looks like me and has the same name as me and family and friend same name like me? Oh okay lol.••• Just comment, I like hearing what y'all have to say about my unnatural dream lol and vote too - Love Kimberly..