Chapter 24/25

Mum's Job Christmas Party -flash back-

Christmas break from school was always what I want when school has just started.  Now the time had finally came and I could lay my ass up in bed all I wanted and no one could tell me shit cause it was holiday.

I felt jumping on my bed and I groaned. This could only mean my bad ass nephews where here and I had to baby sit them in some way or form. Lord knows I ain't want to get out of my bed.

"Kim ! Wake up ! We have to go see Santa at grandma job." Elijah screamed shaking me with all his might and I rolled my eyes and got up glaring at him.

He ran out the room quick as hell.

Irving and laughed and stared at me waiting for me to get my butt up.

"Auntie Kim please get up so we are not late !" He whined and I got up ever so slowly.

They ass only called me Auntie when it was beneficial to them.

I grabbed my towel off of my room door and headed to the shower.

I took a long ass shower just standing in the cold water and brushing my teeth. I was probably just doing this to get on my Nephews nerves, but I ain't really care.

The bathroom door busted open and I groaned in annoyance as I heard Jamari.

"Hiiiii Bebe." He shouted trying to open the shower stall as I fought to hold it close.

He started whining when he couldn't open it.

He was only two and loved trying to jump in the shower with anyone. He really loved water or me.

I turned off the water and grabbed my towel from off the top of the stall and wrapped myself.

"Hey Jamari baby." I said picking him up as I got out.

I put him down in the hallway as I went in to my room and close the door, which was pretty much no point cause he came slamming the door open.

My lock was broke and there was going to be no way of keeping him out.

I sat him on the bed and closed my door all over again.

I found this multi-colored flowy skirt with black, green, blue, and pink but mostly black. I found a green tank top cause there wasn't that much green on the shirt and found my black cardigan. I found some slides and took that out my closet.

Jamari was just being bad riping off my posters from my wall and at that moment when he touched Chris Brown and riped his head off I wanted to beat the black off him, he was gon have to ask Santa for his pigment back.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled him off my bed and flicked him on the head twice and he went wailing out of my room.

I put on my clothes and then put deoderant on and sprayed myself with my vanilla spray I love so damn much. I had to remind my mum to buy me a new one.

I unwrapped my hair and sighed looking at the mess I had cause while I was asleep. I took my brushed and brushed down my versitile sew-in in to a high pony tail and found some simple diamond stud earrings and I was set.

Gary had just finished putting on his clothes too and Jamri was on his bed watching that bald little kid on sprout. I could never spell his name right without cheating.

All the kid were ready before us and Elijah was throwing a tantrum cause the Christmas party at my mums job was for the kids and it started at nine and it was now eight and we still hadn't left the house yet. The grown up Christmas party which I never got to go too was tomorrow night.