Chapter 11

Chapter 11

You know how you fall asleep and feel like you haven't slept for a second even though hours have passed?

Yea well that was my dilemma.

Some one was banging hard crazy on my front door.

I sucked my teeth getting out of my bed and Dragging my feet to the front door.

"I'm fucking coming ! Fuck ! Fuck is wrong with you banging like you own the very gate you bang on! " I yelled taking my time walking to the door.

When I opened the first door and saw my brothers baby mama I smiled, opening the second door.

"I called ! You didn't answer the only reason I knew you was home cause of your car and I saw fat at the gas station by himself." Jasmine said holding Jamari's hand.

"My bad. I was sleep. What happen? "I asked.

" I know how much you love your nephew and I was wondering can you babysit him for me. Just for a couple of hours." She asked and I smiled waving at Jamari.

"Hii." He said waving and I laughed giving him kiss.

"Where you going ?" I asked as she gave me a look as she walked farther into the house and I closed the door behind them.

"Girl I'm grown don't be asking where I'm going. I love this house ! It's the first time I been here." She said and I laughed.

Jamari let her hand go and went to go play with the flower pot on the living room table.

" Yes I know that. Michelle hasn't been here yet either surprisingly."

"How many rooms?" She asked.

"Three and two bathrooms."

"This exactly like your mum house , but the kitchen is better. I love it ! I'm going to come here and hang out with you more often." She said and I laughed.

"I'd love that man ! I be bored, especially when Noah be gone." I said pouting and she chuckled.

"Y'all have food so he can eat cause I didn't bring nothing for him to eat , but he ate before he came."

"I'll make some macaroni for him or something." I said and she nodded.

She looked around the house ," I need a man like Noah ! Your brother ain't shit." She said making me laugh.

"Noah ain't shit either, don't let his pretty face fool you."

"What does he do ? To pay for the house and bills that is cause I know you ain't doing shit your lazy ass."

I rolled my eyes at her.

" I told you already ! His dad a lawyer and just really loves his sons. Pay for most of his shit, and he's sortaADopeBoy but yeah his dad." I said saying the last part fast and she started laughing.

"Oh lord, Just keep my baby safe if anything happens." She said and I laughed rolling my eyes at her.

" I'm not playing with you Kim. Nothing better happen to him." She warned.

"Yes I know. Why his daddy couldn't watch him ?" I questioned and she sucked her teeth.

"He with that dame playing house and shit, but anyways I'm gone. Bye Kim." She leaned down in front of Jamari and kissed his face all over making him smile ," Bye papi, behave for Aunty Kim alright."

He nodded, but when she got up and started going to the door he ran after her.

"Bye!" He said waving at me and both Jasmine and I laughed.

"No papi. You staying with Kim." She told him and he started crying.

I rolled my eyes at that.

He always did that, he was such a mamas boy. He would cry until she left then cling to me like I was his second mum whenever I watched him after she was gone, then when she came back act fake like he never knew me.

I picked him up and let Jasmine out as he cried.

"Hey, shh. Little monkey." I shushed him and he tried to hit me in my face and I bit his hand and he started laughing.

I walked in to me and Fat's bedroom and put him on the bed turning on the Tv and he laid on it watching some baby show.

He was such an adorable two year old.

I heard the door being knock on and Automatically thought Jasmine came back cause she forgot something.

"You forgot something ?" I asked opening the first door to see it was Timothy and rolled my eyes.

"What happen?" I asked.

"Who was that that just left your house?" He questioned.

"What happened ?" I asked again.

"You gon let me in ?" He asked sucking his teeth.

"No, What you want?"

"Fat here ?" He asked annoyed.

"No."

Why would he ask such a stupid question , knowing his car wasn't outside parked in front of the damn house? Asshole.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Fat not here. You don't need to be in here when he or Nathan not here, so No." I told him.

He rolled his eyes and I closed the door on his face , going back to the room.

My phone rang right when I was comfortable under the sheet with Jamari, and he was falling asleep.

"Yes,Bae." I said answering the phone for Noah.

"Aye, Who there with you?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"My brother's son. I'm baby sitting." I answered , holding my tongue from any slick comments I wanted to make.

I figured Timothy went to go snitch.

" Alright. I'm going to be home In a minute." He said.

"Mhm." I said before hanging up.

No doubt to check if I was telling the truth.