Chapter 28

28

As my mother answered the door I felt nauseated. I turned quick and went to the bathroom closing the door behind me as I hurled in to the toilet.

My hair being lefted out of my face made me scared and I jumped.

It was Noah obviously.

I cursed my self for breaking the bathroom lock when I was seventeen.

Before I could protest to him touching me, or even swat his hand away from me, I heaved once more in to the toilet.

Morning sickness should be called any fucking time of the day you gon throw up everything you fucking ate any time you fucking ate something.

His hand caressed my back, moving it comfortly helping my stomach to calm down.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

He held his hand out for me to take and I ignored it, closing the toilet seat before I used the toilet to get myself up. I flushed the toilet then opened the fauset and rinsed my mouth out.

"You are in my way Noah." I told him as I tried to leave out the bathroom.

"Can we talk ?" He asked.

"No. You came here to cry to my mama about how you innocent or some shit. I obviously don't need to be here for that." I said as Erica stood outside the bathroom.

"No I came here for you. Your mum told me you was gon be here and I saw the opportunity to come and speak with you. Properly this time, not with me being  hot headed and all that." He said as he reached for my hand, but I moved it placing it on my belly.

"I was just leaving. My sister and I have to be somewhere." I half lied.

"Where are y'all headed?" He questioned.

He moved out of my way and he followed me to the front door.

I ain't reply.

"Erica where y'all going?" Noah asked.

"On a ride in the Magic school bus." She told him and I chuckled.

She was so not on his side no more.

" Kimbelly pale ava le! Pa fe le sa." My mother commented as she sat on the living room couch.

"Don't do him like that ? Are you kidding me mummy? I have every right to. I should be more harsh actually. I don't want to talk to him, he did all the talking when he was going off on twitter and being a big man bout his shit. I ain't say nothing about him or anything to anyone or go fuck up his name on the street. You ain't find out till a month ago we wasn't together. I guess I should be happy though right? Because he wants to step up to the plate and help with his unborns right? Honestly mum at this point how I'm feeling, being a single mum sound so fucking good with out the problems he bring me. He just fucked me up emotionally, so No Noah. I do not want to speak to you and I ain't going no where special I just don't want to be in any where close to you." I said.

He rolled his eyes and I scoffed.

He was agravated, I could tell.

He could be aggravated all he wanted to be, that shit wasn't my problem.

 I opened the door and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my room.

"If I fall I'm going to kill you so fast your mama will regret the day she pushed you out ! Let me the fuck go." I told him.

"Don't be pulling her like that !" Erica yelled.

"A-Ka Kite yo pou kont yo." My mother instructed Erica and I looked at her as I was being pulled along.