Chapter 31

Chapter 31

NMP

Fatty pooh was still in his feelings.

After that argument I hadn't seen him in a week. Instead he had Nathan drop me off food.

I rather Nathan company anyways.

I rocked myself back and forth in my bed as I texted my girls in our Kik chat.

Random conversation about nothing.

I laughed as Rebecca man took over her Kik and so did Whitney's Husband.

Me: um what happen to not letting ya dude write in the group chat ? Like y'all can't sit with us ! Give the rightfull owner their phone.

Laika: Lmfao right !

Camisha: fr tho loll

Whitney: Whit doing something and told me write for her Chill

Rebecca: Shut Up ! Rebecca taking a shit ! I'm here for now. Lol

Me: oh gosh lmfao

Shelly walked in the room and stopped my rocking.

I looked up at her.

"You can't answer my call ?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

Then realized I did see her call and told my self I'd call her back and ignored it.

"My bad, I was sleep." I lied putting my had over my belly and pushing my self of the bed to get up as she laid down.

I was only in a bra and panties, my door was closed but my window was open. The summer heat was coming fast as hell.

"Where's Kalainah?" I asked Shelly and she pointed at the door.

"Somewhere in your living room." She answered.

I went in my draw and pulled out a maternity dress my mum had gotten me.

Swear it made me look more fat.

I took my phone and slid on my slides.

"Lets go somewhere with AC." I said and she agreed.

"Your car?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Evelyn I'll be back for Kalainah, we just gon be in the car." Shelly said and I grabbed my keys.

We got in my car and turned up the air conditioner along with the radio.

"I told you Timothy is dead ?" I asked Shelly.

"Oh shit ! For real? You ain't tell me nothing ! How and when ?" She questioned sitting up.

"Last week Thursday. The day afyer the shit at my job." I said.

"Damn ! Welp, good riddance. How he died tho?" She said making me laugh.

" Died in Brooklyn, the radio said he was gun down. Girl apart of me think its sad, but I'm happy he gone too." I told her.

"Of fucking course! I'd be happy my stalker died too, well that's if I had one." She cackled and I rolled my eyes at her smiling.

" Where Noah?" Shelly asked and I shrugged.

"Mad somewhere."

"Why?" She questioned.

"Cause the doctor said I need bed rest but I don't feel like I need it, and he want me to go in my pregnancy leave when I could be making money for my kids." I said and Shelly gave me a stern look.