Chapter 12

Chapter 12

As soon as I was falling asleep, I heard the front door being closed.

I rubbed my eyes, fixing Jamari so that he was in the centre of the bed. He had this little bad habit of moving to much in his sleep.

After I done that I got up , slipping on my house slippers and meeting Fat in the Hallway.

I randomly stuck my tongue at him, and turned around and entered the bathroom to pee.

He open the bathroom door as I sat on the toilet, " Why you so weird?" He asked as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"I'm peeing Noah !" I screamed as my pee suddenly became shy and I stopped peeing but my bladder was full.

He squinted his eyes at me and shook his head.

"You so freaking Weird. I've seen you naked. Every part of you at that." He said, then winked.

"If I had to fart I would so fart." I said and he looked disgusted.

"You dirty !" He chuckled walking out the bathroom.

I finished peeing and washed my hands and walked out the bathroom.

"I thought you said your brother son was here?" He questioned coming from one of the spare bedrooms.

"He is. In our room sleeping in the middle, must have moved or covered his head." I replied going in to our room.

Jamari had somehow gotten to the end of the bed and was still under the covers, I swear I got scared I didn't see him lucky he stirred on his sleep.

"There go him." I said lifting up the sheet.

Fat laughed when the cold air hit Jamari when I took the sheet off and he rolled his little self in to a ball.

I shook my head at him and wrapped Jamari in blanket and put him in the center of the bed again.

"Let's play a game." He said pulling by waist to face him.

I smiled," Go set up the console so I can whoop yo ass !" I told him kissing his cheek.

"Nah, not those games. Let's see how quiet you can be with the baby in the room." He said biting on my neck.

"Nooo." I chuckled.

He pushed me on the bed, making sure I didn't hit Jamari and climbed on top of me.

"You Down?" He asked kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Ye-"

I stopped mid sentence when Jamari sat up and looked at us, blinking a few times.

I laughed pushing Noah off me.

"Yooo. Jamari wassup?" Fat said picking him up and walking out the room with him.

I laughed because I knew he was slightly pissed Mari woke up.

I got up walking behind him remembering he said he was gonna get me food.

"Where the food dude ?" I asked him as he sat on the front couch turning on the Tv.

"Dude you look?" He replied in a Funny voice and I shook my head no.

"Where?" I asked.

"In the kitchen. Duh. I bought Chef Creole and some Wendy's." He said and I nodded walking in the kitchen.

"You know chef creole isn't real Haitian food." I stated.

"Yes it is." He disagreed.

"No it's not! Y'all yanks don't know shit bout that real Haitian Food ! Haitians throw down yo. Chef Creole ain't shit they wannabe Haitian making food ass." I said bringing the bags to the living room.

He laughed. "It's all the same." He said shaking his head at me as I sat down. I looked at him in shock.

"Hell No they ain't! You tasted my mama white rice right and you tasted they shit right ? You know the difference man! They shit taste like white paper chips ! My mama shit so nice you can eat it with no sauce! Don't get me started on they rock hard Grio ! Bruh Bruh ! Just Nooo." I said Irratated.

"You still Finna eat it right?" He asked giving me a look.

"Yes. But-"

"Shut up then." He laughed cutting me off.

I screwed him and opened the box, feeding myself and Jamari.