Chapter 24

Chapter 24

~For those of you who wanted the how they met at school skip to that part when you see flash back, same thing for the gym and the Christmas party. You can read all three that's up to y'all~ If you confused you obviously didn't read my message board. I gave three options to where y'all would want to hear where I met Noah. Mum Christmas party, the gym and or at school.~ I just wrote all three cause I felt like being awesome loll.

Erica and I walked out  the Clinic.

I already told her not to speak and just let me think.

"I think you-" Erica started and I unlocked the door and got in the car and put the key in the engine cutting her off with the roar of the engine.

She laughed jumping in to the driver seat, seeing as I done that from the passenger side. I didn't feel like driving and besides she drove us here she should drive us back.

"Want to go to mummy house since it's much closer than the apartment is ?" Erica asked and I shook my head.

"I don't even know for sure if I am keeping them the last thing I need is for you to tell mummy I am pregnant." I said and she looked at me for a moment and then shrugged.

"Go to your apartment America !" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

I wasn't even playing with her right now, I would so swerve this car and make us catch a flat so we both wasn't going to go anywhere.

Even if this was my car.

"That's where I'm going shit, chill the fuck out." She said as she went on the turnpike.

I looked down at my still off phone and turned it on.

I knew better then to read those tweets, but as my phone continuously vibrated from alerts that he was still tweeting I wanted to see.

I had gotten like twelve re-tweets from girls I knew for sure Noah knew and probably followed.

I scrolled down his twitter and he had deleted most of the tweets he tweeted.

Then He re-tweeted some dude that was like," When you break up with a girl and she sub tweet you like you suppose to care."

@NOReasons: I don't care... Do what ever the fuck you feel.

@NoReasons: Chilling with the Homie Sandra.

@NoReasons: Was out of Order earlier, Dame got me Hot asf tho.

@NOReasons: Imma holler at her later and make chick explain.

@NOReasons: Imma fuck a niggah up on the real.

@NOReasons: Nvm. I know all I need to Know.

  I stopped Tweet watching and rolled my eyes. I was still tired from this morning, and I ddn't want to break out crying. Apart of me wanted to be petty and go ham tweeting bullshit about Noah, but I had to be Mature.

Noah was extremely Childish when he got mad and I knew that.

@Kimberlallay: I need to go shopping for new clothes.

@Kimberlallay: Avoiding my mother at all cost until futher notice.

@Kimberlallay: Today has been eventful and it's still morning D:

@Kimberlallay: Maybe Just Maybe If You ask.... nvm

@Kimberlallay: 3 .-. I just found out