Nine Month Plan

Nobody in my Family wants to listen to my Dream I been Having ! I have this dream at least 3 times a month.

I don't know if it's meant to be a story for me to write or it's meant to be my life.

But Honestly it scares the crap out of me, but I always enjoy when I have the dream.

It's entertaining.

I just hope to god it isn't a premonition of what's going to happen in my life.

I won't be changing any of the names - it's my name & Friends and family names lol.

Since nobody in my House will listen to my dream - I'm just going to turn it to a story on here & y'all can tell me what y'all think about my dream. ^_^

Going to put up Later on Today ! Comment & vote ! & Don't judge me for my dream !

We all get Zesty & Shit. Lmfaoo !

Oh do y'all like the cover ? I made it myself ^_^

This is one of those dreams that feel so surreal ! And I go through all the emotions of my dream self.

Yeah it's weird I know but an I the only one this happens to ?

Oh and in the dream the Boy is the Only person / along with his brother and friends are the only people I've never seen in real life .

And it's shocks me cause the boy is freaking Cute !

In the dream I'm dating some boy & a lot of shit happen and it's just crazy.

It felt like years passed by while I dreamt this shit ! Lol !

Lmfao, Anyways I'll post it later.