Chapter 17

Chapter 17.

I walked out the class not really wanting to go home.

I waved and smiled at this boy name Collin that I knew as he walked on the opposite way or the walkway heading to the other directions towards building seven.

"Kimmy !" He waved and I mentally rolled my eyes.

The older I got people shortened my name from Kimmy to Kim, I mean I didn't mind Kim, but why Kimmy?

"Hey Collin." I waved again.

We both stopped in the middle of the walkway, he had that look like he want to stop and conversate for a minute.

"You have another class?" He asked me and I shook my head nope.

"I going to my car to go home. Just came from my last class." I said happily.

"Oh, alright. I'm bout to go to work." He told me and I nodded not really caring.

"You still don't have a job?" He asked me.

I crossed my eyes and he shook his head at me.

"I'm a seasonal worker ! Stay off me." I said and he started laughing.

"Bye Collin I wanna go home." I told him and he nodded in understanding and we both waved a final goodbye as we set off in different directions.

The Ramp was in view and I could clearly see Nathan in view.

What shocked me is that Noah was next to him.

I held my self back from going to him and asking what on earth was he here for, his ass didn't come to school on Fridays.

I didn't want to pass them, I still didn't feel like talking to him. One of their friends looked in my Direction and I rolled my eyes when I noticed it was Wes. He smiled at me and waved.

Why was he doing this for.

"Noah there go yo girl." I could easily read his lips as he tapped Noah and pointed to my direction.

The way I turned around so quick and went into the side of building three was so serious, it felt like I broke an ankle from that twist I did.

Quickly monovering around the Building till I got to the front entrance. I pulled my hood over my head, seeing as the ramp was at the not so far right on the entrance.

Walking passed the people that was coming in, I was oping nobody noticed me or cared to bother me and had problems of their own to stop and talk to me or yell my name aloud.

I walked to my car with speed, not caring how crazy I looked.

When I reach the safety of the parking lot, I just noticed my phone had been ringing.

I looked at it to see Noah's name on the screen with a picture of both me and him together.

Rolling my eyes I ignored it and got in to my car.

Thinking of places I could go instead of home.

I decided on going to my home girl Michelle house, I considered her as one of my bestfriends since like forever.

It took me twenty minutes to drive to her house, seeing as she lived on the same block as my mother.

I parked in front of her yard and called her.