Chapter 30

Chapter 30

NMP

My five month period sped by so quickly. After what happened at the park I felt so bitch made.

Like I questioned where was my courage !

Before I was pregnant I use to be next to my homeboys while they shot at shit and were wreck less as ever.

These babies where making me go soft, but I wanted to feel like True.

Straight hardcore to the bones and a don't give a shit personality.

I groaned as Christian helped me pick up a box to put on the carrier.

"I can do it !" I argued and he shook his head.

"You too pregnant to be lifting shit." He said and I raised an eye brow at that.

What did too pregnant even mean ?
The phrase aggravated me.

" I can manage." I told him and he disagreed moving me out the way to continue lifting the boxes on to the carrier.

"We have to be done by three Christian, if you don't let me do nothing how is that going to happen?" I asked him.

The boss had left and told us the manager would be here when it was time for us to leave. These people was so messy with they organization.

"You can push while I take everything out the truck and then I'll come take them off the carrier then you can unpack them." He responded.

I nodded and did as he said, but instead of waiting for him to take it off the carrier I just opened it right there and counted to see if the order was right.

Our lunch break came and he bought me food from chik-fil-a.

We sat in the food court by our job and he asked questions on how I was feeling.

"My back hurts and my feet are gonna give in on me." I said honestly.

" I would massage your feet, but I hate feet." He said and I laughed.

"Don't worry I'll make Noah do it." I said and he nodded.

A woman and a little girl walked up to us, the woman looked upset and I looked at her confused.

" What are you doing Christian?" She snapped and I looked at him wide eyed.

This wasn't looking good.

"Babe." Christian said turning his head and looking at the woman.

This must of been his wife.
Yes, the he was married and only twenty- six.

I looked at the little girl and she resembled the little girl from the Tattoo on Chris arm just a bit older , maybe three or two.

"Hey Princess !" He squealed and picked up the little girl up off the floor and kissed her cheek and then kissed his wife on the cheek.

She seemed to calm down a bit, but still looked at me.

No doubt probably thinking I'm her husband side hoe.

" Chris whose she." She asked still looking at me.

"Oh my bad. Kimberly this my wife Marsha and yea Babe this Kimberly my co-worker." He said and I gave a shy wave.

"What are y'all doing ?" Marsha questioned and I could sense the jealousy.

"We on our break." I answered as I stood up.