Chapter 21

Sorry ! I was so thinking of deleting this cause my cousin found it ! Lmfaooo ! Anyways it's whatever let all my embarrassment be put on Blast !

Chapter 21

I braided my weave in to four sections. I was not about to go in the water and leave it out so that I would have to struggle with it when I got home.

When I was done with that I helped my fam put the blankets and food down and shit.

"So we gon eat now or later?" Jasmine asked as I pulled off my net.

"I mean if you want to. It's your choice we ain't gon force you to eat, just know if you don't get nothing don't blame nobody." My god father warned.

Only my family was this weird I swear.

Like why did we bring barbecue chicken, grio, rice, fries, sweet plantin, sandwiches,chips of different varieties, soda and some grape koolaid?

Like I wasn't complaining when it was time to eat, but we was just weird for bringing all this shit to the beach.

I took a bag of cheetos and ate that as I grabbed an already made ham sandwich and took a to go plate and started making my food. Yes, we brought to go plates to the beach. Like it came in handy and shit.

After I was done preparing my plate I put it in my bag along with my sandwiches.

"Kim you ready to go in the water or you finna eat?" Rachel asked me.

"Lets go !" I said running towards the water.

My feet touched the water and I ran away from it.

"That shit mother fucking cold bruh !" I yelled and  Rachel started laughing her ass off.

I looked to my side to see a white lady mugging me as her kids played around in the sand.

"My Bad." I said loud enough for her to here, but I couldn't help laughing afterwards.

"Kimmy it ain't that cold you buggin." Vanessa said as she walked in to the water and a big wave came and knocked her skinny self on to the ground.

"Ahhh fuck." She screamed and I died laughing.

"Yeah sure it ain't." I laughed.

Rachel went ahead and followed her in to the water.

"It's not Kim. Come." Rachel instructed.

I sighed and followed in enduring the cold that over took my body. These fucking liars.

It got warmer when I put my whole body under the water.

"You bitches couldn't wait for me ?" Jasmine screamed from the shore.

"Right!" Janice agreed as the both came in to the water.

"Y'all was taking long as shit. We wanted to get in the water." Rachel said and I laid on my back trying to float.

"Stanley not coming in the water ?" I questioned as Jasmine reached towards us with Janiece.

"Nope, he just came to take selfies on the beach and plus he watching Jamari cause your brother wants to swim and shit." She said and I chuckled.

I felt my feet being pulled and I lost all balance in my floating position and went under water, then the person who was holding on to my leg let go.

I found my legs and stood to my feet all the way instead of the crouching position I usually stood in this low of water.

I wiped at my face and pushed Rachel and Vanessa when I could see again.