Chapter 3

Chapter 3

{Quick}Fat p.o.v

Kim left.

Her ass wasn't gon be back till around ten.

"Why she so covered up like its cold, niggah it's barely breezy out there. She anemic?"Nathan asked me as if I was in Kim's head.

"I don't know she just weird. She lost some flubber to keep her warm, get use to this climate without a little body fat." I chuckled and Nathan shook his head.

Nathan and I stayed on the couch watching breaking bad, he was introducing me to the hype of the show.

Which I totally didn't understands till a few episodes later.

Around eight, my boys Josh and Timothy came so we could all bounce some where to handle a few shit.

Nathan open the door for them and I clapped them up, we was finna leave after one more episode of breaking bad.

"Aye Fat, why you got two boxes of pregnancy test in your garbage outside?" Timothy asked. And I'm not the only one who looked at him strangely.

"Excuse me, huh?" I said not hearing what he said.

"The thingy magigy to tell if a girl pregnant." Timothy said making Nathan and Josh laugh.

"I don't know." I said slightly confused.

"Oh, okay." He said making himself comfortable on the couch.

Nathan looked at me and busted out Laughing.

"You Finna call Kim?" He asked.

"Nope, Finna talk to her when we come back." I said simply.

"Why was yo ass digging in the garbage for ?" I said looking at Timothy disgusted.

He sucked his teeth, " I left my phone in my Wendy's bag and dropped it in the trash.

"You a dumbass! I swear Fool! " Nathan said laughing.

I shook my head at dude.

After the episode of breaking bad, we left.

Back to Me - Kim-

I heard my phone ringing and hung it up, annoyed someone was calling so early in the morning.

It rang again, and I put it under my pillow.

It shut up.

Then it started ringing again, and I hung up again ! Mentally coursing who ever was calling me ! I didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment. I was tired like shit.

It rang again and I remember the IPhone could go on silent , I switched it to silent.

I was awake now, after tossing and turning in my bed.

I got up to use the bathroom and heard my mum work alarm go off.

I handled my business then went back to bed.

She looked at me and then made a comment on how I never slept, which I really didn't care for.

I just wanted to get back to my sexy comfortable bed.

Once I laid in the bed, her phone went off and she answered it.

She had this bad habit of putting her phone on speaker, as if the whole world wanted to hear her conversation.

" Ello ?"She answered.

"Hi miss Evelyn. It's Noah." Noah said and I grunted getting off the bed.

" Oh hey , what happen ? Kim and you fight? Why she sleep here?" My mum asked giving me an evil look.

I shook my head at this lady, when was it a problem for your child to sleep over ?

"Huh? No?" Noah answered sounding confused.

" Oh, okay what happen?" She said smiling now.

"Kim there ?" He asked.

Didn't she just say I slept here ? This boy asked irreverent questions.

"Yes, she just wake up. You wanna talk to her?" My mother asked.

"Yeah, please."

She passed me the phone and I took it off speaker as I whipped my eyes and cleared my throat.

"Yes Bae ?" I asked my Boise still sounding hoarse.

"Why you slept there for and why you ain't answer the phone?" He questioned.

" To tired to drive and oh that was you, you woke me up." I replied.

" Oh, alright what time you think you finna be here tomorrow ?" He questioned.

" I don't know sir, why?" I yawned.

"Nothing, just want to talk to you." He responded.

" Alright. Yeah yeah yeah. Going back to sleep.See you later Bae love you." I said.

"Yeah, love you too."

I hung up and gave my mum back the phone and she smiled at me creepily.

I shook my head at her and went back to the room and fell asleep.

-Only cause I'm still awake I wrote some more of my Dream. Lol! Comment & Vote ! Mostly comment