Chapter 8

Chapter 8

On the next day I got my period and was happy beyond measure to see the blood.

First time ever.

Noah wasn't so happy though, he got so upset it was so freaking funny.

I was happy I wasn't pregnant, but when I started cramping in school, I couldn't take that shit.

I have that type of period, where I throw up, get bloated, I need to shit, don't want to be touched and the only way to stop the shit I have to take like three pain killers.

I ain't have no pain killers.

So, I left school early and was stuck in the parking lot for like a good thirty minutes all cause I was in pain.

When the waves of pain stopped I drove to the nearest Walgreens and bought a huge bottle of Advil.

Took like three of them things and waited in Walgreens parking lot till they took effect.

I drove home, forgetting I lived with Noah I drove to my mum house.

It was around 10:14, nobody was there.

I just really wanted to crawl in to a bed and sleep.

I drove to my house and parked, I grabbed my phone, keys and the Advil bottle and said fuck everything else an got out my car.

I opened the house and immediately the Air conditioner hit me.

It was hot today outside making the inside hot so Fat turned the Ac on last night.

At the moment I wanted to stay outside cause the sun felt awesome, but then again I wanted my bed.

I got inside and looked in the room to see Fat still sleeping.

He had school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I had classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Yesterday his classes were canceled and there's no school Thursday and Friday seeing it's Thanksgiving.

I jumped in the shower and took a shower in boiling hot water. Felt awesome.

I got out and put on a fresh pair of Pajamas and went to go lay under the thick comforter next to Fat.

I wasn't in pain so I didn't mind snuggling up under him.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, he chuckled then pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around my waist.

"School?" He asked, voice sound very husky in his sleepy state.

" I went, and I was in pain so I came back home early."I said laying my head on his bare chest.

"Oh. Alright." He said resting his head on top of mine.

*Four days later* Sunday.

It's was two o'clock in the Morning and my my was blowing up my phone.

"Yes Lady!" I answered the phone annoyed.

I was trying to go to sleep.

" I know you not sleeping! I call you two times why you no pick up?" She questioned in creole.

" I'm trying to go to sleep." I told her.

"Yeah right. You doing sex." She said in creole.

I sucked my teeth, " My period just ended why would I do that ?"

"Mhm."

" What you want Lady?" I asked her.

" I'm going washing at four, come with me." She asked in creole.