Chapter 34

The fact that people had told me giving birth would be beautiful and that I would forget all the pain when it was over with felt like a lie.

As the contractions came twenty minutes apart I was lying in the bed in the room of the hospital waiting to curse the next person out that told me it would all be okay.

That this 'pain' was just temporary.

I was gone cut my mother cause she was laughing at me in the corner of the room. Apart of me wanted to kick her out the room, but I knew I'd end up regretting that when it came down for me to be cut open like a fucking chicken.

" See what happens when you open your legs ?" My mum chuckled and I wanted to cry.

She was all for these babies, but during my pain she wants to laugh at me.

I had no clue why she was so damn bipolar.

Noah chuckled along with my sister.

Eddy and Gary was both asleep on the couch on the side. My sister was on the other couch in the corner with my mum tweeting about my pain. Noah sat next to my bed letting me squeeze his hand.

"I can't wait to see my niece ! " Erica squealed and I looked over at her and shook my head.

"My daughter not going no where with you." Noah said and I looked at him and chuckled.

"Why not ?" Erica frowned.

"Cause she gon be a daddies girl and ain't gon wanna be around no one but me." Noah says matter of fact.

"Is that so Daddy ?" I questioned.

"Of course." He smirked and I chuckled. 

"I don't care cause Nehemiah and Wyatt gon love they mama more than they daddy. I'mma have them beating you up too." I said sticking my tongue out at Noah.

He flicked my  tongue and I tried to bite his finger but he moved it on time.

Soon the contractions got closer and closer and my doctor had finally arrive and I was prepped for delivery.

I had to get an epidural and the whole time was real painless. They had the curtain seperate me from the doctors as they cut me open and removed my little chipmunks one at a time.  Noah was the only one actually allowed while everyone else had to wait in the waiting room.

When they were removing the babies all I could feel was pulling and tugging and not really ant pain.

The first baby they pulled out and showed me and I started crying as I looked at this little baby boy they had in front of me.

" That's Wyatt. He just is." I said as the doctor brought him close to my face so I could kiss his goowie face. He was so cute and I couldn't really see any of his feature yet being that he wasn't cleaned up yet, the most I could see was the wet hair on his head. They took him and went to finish cleaning him.

 Noah was smiling so big, but he refused to go look on the other side of the curtain and stayed by my side as he constantly peck me on the lips.

"Another boy." A nurse called out and  he was brought to my face and he was so red and so small and cute. 

" Nehemiah." I sniffed.

Noah was crying and I couldn't even deny him this moment. It brought joy to my heart to see him crying over his sons being born.

"It's a Girl !" The nurse shouted almost excitedly.

When Kiah was brought to my face I was  balling. She was just so precious and I could see she looked like me when I was born.

When I was being stitched up Noah went to go see them through the window of the baby room.

When I finally got back to my room, I still hadn't heard any update on the babies since I had given birth and I found myself calling in the nurses every three minutes to got get me my babies or for them to tell me something. Which none of them had information on and that was only making me panic. Noah wasn't even in the room and I was just alone in my room stuck in my bad thoughts. 

Being that I had written a book on a baby being kidnapped at birth this shit I was going through right now was terrifying.

Noah came walking in finally after about thirty minutes later and behind him was the doctor and the nurses pushing in incubators.

My babies had been cleaned and giving some shots and stuffed needed to not get sick for the first few days out of my womb.

They were healthy besides the fact their lungs wasn't all that developed so they would need to have tubes and all them things down their throats.

I got to hold them all and I couldn't keep myself from crying again, I was seriously too emotional right now.

One by one my family came inside my room and got to see the triplets. They couldn't really touch them as of yet, well they could have but I wasn't letting them.

Nobodies hands was clean enough to me and I didn't want to risk them getting sick so early.

The doctor asked me a couple of question and gave me pain killers for the pain. I couldn't walk  so I was given a bed pad to piss on, which I didn't want to do cause that was some dirty shit to just lay in my piss and wait for someone to change me.

"How do you feel?" My mother says smiling at me.

"Sore." I replied tiredly.

"At least your babies look so cute and not ugly like some babies come out." Erica said and I chuckled.

"Of course. Do you see me ?" Noah said brushing off imaginary dust off his shoulder.

"All that ugly ? Thank the lord for our good genes." I laughed.

He kissed his teeth as he bends over the incubator looking at Kiah sleep.

I was holding Wyatt as the doctor was checking something on Nehemiah. I swear Wyatt was stealing all the food from Nehemiah and Kiah, he was the biggest one and the doctor had told me his lungs were more developed from the rest so he didn't need all those tubes and I could freely hold him with out a problem.

I was hogging him and I didn't even care, Noah had already got the chance to hold him.

Wyatt was a very beautiful baby. I was glad to see he had his fathers eyes. That's the only real feature I cared for my kids to get from Noah.

His face was the right amount of chubby and he was just so small and perfect.

I cuddled him close to my face and he just made me so happy.

My mum started complaining, so I let her hold him and she was not giving him back.

The room got packed as family and friends filled up the room. I could of sworn their was a maximum capacity limit, but the visit was gladly appreciated.

My phone was going off from twitter alerts being that Noah had posted pictures of The Triplets and tagged me.

With all the people in my room I had no clue to how I fell asleep. I was just so tired and I could hear everyone trying to talk to me, and I would mumble a inaudible response before I just knocked out completely.

--- Chapter was horrid---- This dream is long done: I done move on to Noah jr jr jr lolll  !         I  done gone through a Noah - Micah - & Zack.  After I finish this one I'll write Micah story loll my bad on the absence y'all I got a job now and I don't have no time management skills. My update are sadly gonna be real rare asf. Until next time :** Love y'all