Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I went to sleep for a mere thirty minutes, I could still hear Nathan and Noah arguing over something, but the headache that appeared out of no where seemed to make me not able to make out what they were saying.

I wanted to turn on the bed room tv and block out the stupid yelling!

But this headache was something serious, so I just laid flat on my stomach and placed my pillow square over my head to block out the noise.

I tried forcing my self back to sleep, but that wasn't working for shit.

They needed to shut the hell up cause my head was hurting!

I felt a sensation rise up from my stomach that had me roll out of bed and race to the bathroom.

I lifted the toilet quickly letting out whatever I ate earlier.

No one came to my aid, I could still here them yelling as I threw up with the bathroom door wide open.

I'm pretty sure they didn't even notice me go to the bathroom.

"She wouldn't even do you like that ! Why the fuck you tripping!" Fly yelled.

"How you know Nathan?How the fuck you know?" Fat yelled.

"Where does she go? Huh ? Tell me? We around twenty- four seven?!" Fly shouted getting louder.

I spit out the last of my throw up as I flush the toilet wondering what the fuck these two was on about.

"I Leave you with her... Wait ! Nathan are you fucking my girl? Oh hell fuck Nah!" I could hear the anger clear in his voice as I spit out the mouth wash and quickly left the bathroom an walk to the living room where Noah stood in Nathan's face about to swing.

He swung at Fly face and hit him and Fly retaliated and punched him back in the gut.

"Aye ! What the fuck is wrong with you Noah!" I screamed pulling him back.

He pushed me off him and eased me, kinda like I was dirt.

"So, you fucking my Brother Kim?" Noah said and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Hell fuck no I'm not!" I said unable to hold the shock in that he would ask me that.

He pushed me on the wall roughly and it hurt, but I pushed him back and I got shoved again harder against the wall.

"Aye Noah you need to fucking chill!" Fly said pulling him back from pushing me again.

"I don't know what the fuck is your problem ! Coming home acting all funny! Wanna get mad over some dumb shit ! What the Fuck is your problem Noah!" I yelled, he got me mad as shit cause he really fucking hurt me when he pushed me against the wall.

"Both y'all my fucking problem! Why the fuck I'm hearing my brother and My Girl are fucking ! In my house too ! Oh fuck nah !" He screamed pushing Fly away from him and coming all in my face with his bull shit.

"Get the fuck out my face Noah!" I screamed as I was unable to move his chest.

"Nah, I actually fucking trusted your ho ass!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Noah, I don't know what the fuck you talking about! And don't call me No fucking Ho ! I'm not fucking Nathan ! Are you serious ? After all that shit you done to me Noah ! All that cheating before and shit you think I would pull such a move and fuck your brother? I'm faithful to your dumbass! You need to go back to your sources and double check if they got the right girl ! Cause the only fucking person I'm in public is Is with you niggah or my family or my girls ! Why would I even do that to you! Huh? And Nathan is your brother, matter fact he your twin he wouldn't do that shit !" I screamed, I could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks.

He really had me fucked up with this bull shit!

I wanted to know who the fuck told him this and got it fucking with him like it was some true shit.

"He did it before. Whose to say he not fucking you now ?" Noah barked looking behind him at Nathan.

I went under his arms to escape him, he was all up in my face way passed vexed.

"Who told you we where fucking ?" I asked him.

"So, it's true."

"No!" Both me and Nathan yelled at him.

"You need to calm down !" Fly told him.

He stopped to control his breathing and went to unlock his phone and passed it to me.

It was a whole bunch of messages about me cheating.

Unknown :Oh you think your girl the shit?

Unknown: She was sucking my dick the other night.

Unknown: When she say she with her girls she really with me.

Unknown: She cheating on you Niggah.

Unknown: That ho ain't shit!

Unknown: I'm with her now.

Unknown: And you ain't even know she fucking your brother in yo House !

Unknown: She a thot thot thot

I furrowed my eyebrows as I scrolled reading the messages.

There was a message from when I was sleeping at my mum house , a message when I went to chipotle with my girls and times I just chill with my family. The last message was from earlier while he was at school.

That must of been the reason he came home early.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked baffled," And why the hell they tryna lie on me so bad?"

"That's what I want to know !" He asked.

"That's not how you find out shit Fat ! " I fumed, pushing him.

" If you walked in on what I walked in on and received the messages I got !
You would have went ballistic as well!" He said.

"I fell asleep on his Shoulder Fat ! That's harmless ! I fall asleep on my brothers shoulders ! " I said squinting my eyes at him and shaking my head.

"You know what Fuck this ! You've pissed me off. I'm not sleeping here !" I said as I attempted to go to the room.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"No. You ain't going no where." He said and I unwrapped his hand from me.

"Yes the fuck I am. You are not my daddy the fuck." I said going to the room and grabbing clothes I can wear for school tomorrow and after and tucking then in my book bag.

"Are you serious Kim?" He asked me.

"Yes. I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully you off this little dumb notion you hearing. Cause all the shit you said got me feeling some type of way Fat ! And I'm mad and I'm not staying here in the same house with you. Not tonight at least." I said once I had everything I needed.

I left the house.

I was going to my mum house, but she would not really listen to the shit I had to say.

So, I called my sister and she said she didn't mind if I stayed the night at her house.

Noah kept calling and calling and calling and wouldn't stop.