Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The Knocking and yelling in Spanish woke me up and I was annoyed. That was until I realize I was still inside my car and I had fell asleep on the wheel. Rubbing my eyes I looked out the window and saw Noah and Nathan's mum.

I waved putting on a tired smile for her and she frowned.Picking up my stuff I got out the car with her frowning at me.

"Why are you sleeping in the car Kimberly? What happen? Did Noah' kick you out? Ohhhh I am going to deal with that boy ! " She rambled on as she looked at me up and down.

I looked at my phone and it was 5:26 p.m. and I rubbed my eyes. I just felt really cold and I just wanted to lie in bed with the covers over my head and to be left alone.

She had started speaking in Spanish and I lost track of what she was saying ten words ago.

I followed her as she headed to the door flaming mad and banged on the door.

Noah had this thing where he barely opened the door for his mother, sometimes he just ain't like hearing her talk. It was me who always- well most of the times open the door for her.

"No, we are fine. I just fell asleep in the car is all." I told her taking out my keys.

She looked at me and squinted her eyes," Are you okay dear?" She asked placing her hand to my forehead.

"You are hot!" She said shocked and I nodded, unlocking the door.

Noah, Nathan, and Wes all turned there head as the door opened. I rolled my eyes at them and walked straight to the room. His mama started cursing immediately after I got in to the room.

"Don't hey mama me! After I was knocking and you sat your ass here? If I didn't walk back and see her in the car I would of thought no one was home. Why would you do that to her Noah?" I could hear her snapping as I laid in the bed covering my body with the big duvet.

"She ain't have to tell me nothing! Why she sleeping in the car for Noah? Please explain to me this? She has a fever too, Ooh I know she's mad." She said and then the rest was in spanish.

Not wanting to hear the yelling I covered my head with a pillow and slowly fell asleep.

*

The removal of the pillow from on top of my head and the dip of the bed woke me up. Breathing deeply I kept my eyes close still. I could feel that the Air conditioner had been turned off and the grip I had on the duvet when I had fell asleep had loosen and I could feel one of my legs sticking out from under the blanket.

I could feel him fixing the blanket on me. I knew for sure it was Noah, he got in bed and pulled me close to him from my front. Opening my eyes I looked at him as he looked at me.

He kissed my lips and I let him.

"I'm sorry Kim. I ain't mean that shit. I was being dumb and was thinking stupid that day. I apologies if I hurt your feelings. You know I love you and all that was coming out my mouth was straight bull shit. I don't think your a hoe and I trust you with my life along with others things of mine." He said and I nodded trying not to cry.

He pulled me in to him kissing my forehead. My body was sensitive to his touch being that I had a fever, so it sent chills running up my back.

"You burning up bae." He said and I nodded closing my eyes as I laid my head on his chest.

I was forgiving him so easily and was slightly mad at my self, but I couldn't help it. I love this dude for only god knows why.

"Want me to make you some soup?" Noah asked and I shook my head, he'd burn the soup.

"Okay, my mum made you some soup before she left. Do you want me to get you some?" He questioned chuckling.

"Noah, Shut up your ruining the moment! Let me fall asleep on your chest in peace." I said and he laughed.

"Why you so weird?" He asked me, rubbing his head across my forehead.

I shrugged as a reply.

"Sure you don't want no soup?" He said trying to move and go ahead and get me soup.

"Noo, your making me warm." I groaned wrapping my legs around his legs and he wrapped his arms pulling me closer to me.

"I guess we finna sleep like this." He said as I laid half of my body on him.

I could care less, I was warm and comfortable.

I nodded taking in his scent as I smothered my face in to his bare chest, why this dude had on no shirt while it was this cold was beyond me.

I feel like I accepted his apology way to quickly, maybe it was the fever getting to me and I was weak and he chose the perfect moment.

He always knows how to apologies, and he knows I love the word apology. Something about that word seems sincere and genuine makes me feel like you mean it when that word is put in play.

I closed my eyes slowly falling asleep again, but he kept moving and I had to slap his chest to keep him still.

"Your body is hot and it's making me hot."He groaned and I rolled my eyes rolling off of him to face the other way and grabbed a pillow to cuddle with instead.

He sucked his teeth pulling me back to him putting me back on to his chest.

"I wasn't tryna move from you, I was just tryna have half my body out to be comfortable."

"I'm trying to sleep you move to damn much." I said annoyed as I tried to get comfortable on  him again.

"Sleep then, my bad girl." He said chuckling and I got up, I needed to pee.'

"I thought you wanted to sleep?"Noah asked sitting up on the bed as he watched me get up.

"I got to piss." I said and he rolled his shook his head at me. He didn't like when I said I needed to piss because piss was a word only niggahs to him, he preferred I said pee. 

"I need to piss too." He said getting up and I walked as quickly as I could to use the bathroom close to our room, so he'd have to use the other bathroom.

I got to it first and got in before I could get in  he held in open with just one hand. I ain't know his deal, I just knew I was using the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet to pee and he just watched me, his weird self. I sneezed involuntarily and covered my mouth. I got up and then flushed the toilet and he still didn't use the toilet.

"And you said I'm weird? Watching me like this is weird." I said washing my hands.

He shrugged putting his arms over my waist again.

"I'm sorry. I was stupid. I know I apologized already, but when you get mad it's in your head and it's stuck. It was pure stupidity for how I came at you, but if roles where reversed you'd fuck me up and then apologies after the fact. I honestly can't lose you Kimberly, I'd be a fool and my mum would kill me and she friends with yo crazy mum? That ain't gon end well with me. I apologies for everything I've done before this day. Fuck the past right now lets just worry about right now and tomorrow alright?" He said as he turned me around and looked at me straight in the eyes.

His light colored eyes searching mine for forgiveness, and I nodded tip toeing just a little to kiss his lips and he smiled hugging me as our lips locked.

"Now Lets get your hot ass back in bed."He chuckled as he broke the kiss.

Once we got back in bed, I cuddled to his chest all over again and fell asleep feeling just a tad bit better.

-=-