Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Gimme !" I screamed as I chased after Noah as he ran around with my underwear on top of his head.

"I'm Captain Underwear !" He screamed as he ran from me.

"No you Childish like shit." I pouted, " Mummy see what I have to deal with!"

She laughed shaking her head at the both of us folding her own clothes.

We was on our last batch of clothes, which was nothing but our underwear's and this fool wanted to play around.

"Noah ! I'm tired and I want to go home and my head is hurting cause I'm tired!" I whined.

"Why you so tired for?" He asked smiling at me.

"Because !! I didn't sleep yet!"

"Aw, my poor little wife." He said coming behind me and holding me from around my waist.

"I'm not that short ! I'm not even short. I'm 5'9 niggah that's tall for a girl that's like model height !" I said pouting.

He looked up straight ahead and had a confuse look plastered on his face," Kim ! Kim ! Where you go? Kimberly !" He shouted.

"Hey ! " I said hitting him on his chest and he started laughing.

"You let them extra six inches get to your head." I pouted.

He bent down and kissed me on my lips, " Your the perfect height for me, Not too short just perfect. I don't want no 4'11 short ass girl or 5'4 girl that can barely reach my chin hairs when she tippy toes and I wouldn't want to always bend all the way down to kiss and have my back be hurting like shit. See you, you can tippy toe and reach my lips and I like that shit."

He said making me smile like shit.

He was a Charmer and he knew that shit, he could say anything to make me smile.

"Alright , now take this off your head Monkey!" I said pulling my underwear off his head and he chuckled.

We finished off our clothes then helped my mum with the rest of hers and helped her put it in the car.

Then we all went home so I can go to sleep in our sexy ass bed.

•••Short Chapter / Yeah I know , My dreams are detailed ! But that's why it freaked me out and I had to Share!! •••