Chapter 20

Chapter 20.

I laid around the house doing shit as I waited for my chicken.

I was beyond bored to the point I started talking to myself.

I had a full discussion to my self about the next few chapters of one of my books and started screaming when I started crying for no reason when I killed one of the unimportant characters.

It had been forty five minutes since Noah and them left. I was really hungry. It came to the point where I said fuck them and made some ramen cup noodles.

When you hungry them things there are bussing !

I called up Shelly and she didn't answer. So I called up Camisha, her ass didn't answer either. I called Rebecca, but she was at work. I thought about calling Whitney, but I said fuck it, she probably was at work anyways.

I turned on the PS3 console instead and played my Sim3 game as I waited for my boyfriend to come back with my damn food.

While I was playing my game my mum called, it was still early in the morning and I don't know why this lady was calling.

"Yes Mother." I answered holding the phone with the arm of the couch as I laid on it and continued to play my game.

"Heyy Kim." My mom said and I laughed at her tone of voice. She was in a good mood and acting like she was young.

"Yass Mummy hoe may I assist you ?" I asked.

"We are going to Beach ! You wanna come?" She asked speaking every other word in creole.

I laughed.

"Yess ! What time?" I asked.

"At 11:30. Hurry up." She said in creole.

"Alright, but I ain't driving you. Bye." I said, before she could reply and then hung up.

I knew her ass, she'd now learn to trust my driving skills and now always wanted me to do errands and other shit for her.

And I was not in the mood to drive around with a whole bunch of my Haitian ass Aunts talking bout the latest family gossip.

My mum text me and I looked at it and started laughing.

Kimberly you stupid.

I sent her a Reply: Ok and ?

And just ignored the rest of her texts.

I played my game until 11:00 and was damn near about to cry cause them mother fuckers where taking long as shit !

Going in to the Kitchen I said fuck and made myself some pancakes, I thought about the rest if them and something told me not to make them no so I didn't.

I went to go pack my shit for the beach and made sure to bring sun screen, I didn't need to be a shade darker, I was damn hell happy with my brown skin.

I ate my pancakes and was mad these niggahs was still not here. Like what the fuckk could take these dudes this long.

Taking all my shit To go to the Beach, I walked out the house with my JanSport book bag on my back, once I lock the door these imbeciles pulled up.

I rushed to my car pissed, seeing all these mother fuckas empty handed! I still wanted my chicken the fuck !

"Where you going ?" Fat asked walking to me.

"None of your business Noah." I said as I put my bag in my back seat.

"You mad or Nah?" Fly said making that loud bursting sound when you ask someone that.