Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I just wanted to be naked.

Lay in the bed naked.

Walk around the house naked.

But No Nathan had to be here for some reason and I was subdued to wear clothes.

Why was his school schedule the same as mine though? Why couldn't he go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays like his twin?

I wore some shorts and my sleeveless jean jacket zipping it up not feeling to wear a shirt and was going to walk outside before Nathan spoke.

"Where you going?" Nathan asked me.

"Outside."

"What's outside?" He questioned.

"Heat." I said, the Ac had been up all week and the house was cold. Noah was like one of them parents that ain't want you touching his shit when he put it a certain way.

He only did it because I told him I sweat for nothing, which I do. So he just always has it on and don't want anyone messing with it.

He nodded.

He was acting like he was my body guard or something.

I rolled my eyes going to sit on the porch and text Michelle.

She was complaining about her daughter was running around to much and I was laughing at her.

She called me and I answered.

"What are you doing ?" She asked me once I picked up.

"Sitting outside looking at the cars pass by. Why?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm bored. You got food at your house?"

"I just made food, but only a little bit and Noah ain't eat yet. We got junk food a lot of that shit." I replied getting up as a dog ran in to the yard.

"Imma come maybe. I'll just buy food If I come." She said.

"Oh shit." I mumbled as the dog was getting closer to the porch and I swear I heard it growling.

"What happen?" Shelly asked me and I was literally was about to start crying.

"Dog.. In the yard." I said panicking.

I tried to reach for the door handle.

"I thought you liked dogs." She laughed.

"I like dogs if they wag their tail and are friendly! Not crazy dogs that walk in to your yard like it owns the place and start barking." I said running inside as it charge towards the door.

I screamed! Pushing the other door open and slamming the screen gate door shut.

Shelly was laughing on the other end as I breath heavily.

I was unfit, after I lost that thirty five pounds I wanted to lose a few months back a niggah like me gave up.

Nathan jumped up out his seat and looked up at me breathing heavily at the door.

"What happened?" He questioned.

I know he heard the dog still barking at the door , cause I still heard the dog.

"Dog on the porch." I answered and he chuckled sitting back down and resumed watching tv.

I hung up on Shelly.

Why was she still laughing ? I don't understand.I could have died by that mutt.

It look like a pit and boxer mix. These fuckers needed to keep their dogs in there yard.