Chapter 7

Chapter 7

{Quick} Fat p.o.v

Once Kim left I slapped Timothy in the head hard as fuck.

"What the fuck man." Timothy said jumping out his seat and easing me.

This nigga was two inches too short as he stood in front of me looking up at me.

"You is a fucking Cock blocking ass nigga!" I said annoyed and he busted out laughing.

"Oh, don't worry wifey coming back." Mario said laughing.

"Her stubborn ass." I said sucking my teeth.

"When the last time y'all did the gigidy gigidy." Wes asked.

I laughed at that niggah Wes stupid ass before I answered counting on my fingers.

"Eight days."

"Man shut the fuck up." All them said and Nathan was laughing his ass off.

"Niggahs like me actually suffering for like three months and you crying cause it's been eight days!" Chris said dropping the video game controller.

"We never had to suffer the drought ! We don't know how it feel to go two weeks with out pussy!" Nathan laughed and I agreed.!

"What about when they on the period?" Josh asked us.

"Kim shit like five days, I give her three more days to herself then we fucking."

"Shit good ?" Mario asked and looked at this nigga.

"You ain't never Finna know and I ain't telling you." I told Buddy.

They laughed, I was serious.

" So wait did you ever figure if she pregnant or not?" Timothy asked.

"So there Finna be some Mini Fat's crawling around?" Wes asked.

"She ain't pregnant." I said shaking my head.

"How you know?" Timothy asked.

"Cause her ass, was going in about not having kids and adopting and shit and I felt on her stomach. It ain't hard or nothing."

"How you know she ain't kill it ?" Mario asked.

"Pro life like shit." Nathan answered for me and I nodded.

"Then who the test was for?" Timothy asked.

"I don't know probably the neighbors they expecting. Probably tried to hide it and threw in our trash. I don't know." I said annoyed with this niggah questions.

"Well Kim has a Nice-"

"Get the fuck out ! All you mother fuckers get the fuck out." I said cutting Timothy off.

That nigga really wanted me to fuck him up.

All of them clear it and then it was just me and Fly left.

Back to Me - Kim

We sat in the booths in Chipotle eating our burritos, being loud and black discussing our lives.

Kwa, Kim Kay, and I sat on one side and on the other was Camisha, Whitney, Laika, and Rebecca.

We would do this on kik, but it felt more better to discuss it again in person.

"So Whitney ! How is the wedding coming along?" Kim Kay asked.

She was a little pissed she was second to last to find out.