Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Pulling up to the gates of my sisters apartment building, I typed in the password to the gate and watched it open before I pulled in and located a parking spot. Turnin off my car, I located something to wipe the tears fallings down from my cheeks still.

I picked up my  jacket I had lying on the passenger seat wiping my face, trying my best to make it seem like I hadn't been crying.

Which I had done the whole way here.

The fact he thought I was cheating and had the nerve to call me a Ho had me upset like shit, I wanted to smack some sense in to him because I would never have done such a thing to his ass, and plus I had a conscience I would kill myself knowing I'm fucking up something good I have to go mess with some other niggah on the side.

I went through my car looking for some eye drops to make my red eyes disappear, so that my sister wouldn't question me.

"Shit!" I groaned after searching for like five minutes and not finding any.

You would think with all the smokers I know at least one would have left one inside of my car.

There was None.

Rejecting Noah's call, I text my sister letting her know I was downstairs.

Getting out my car and running up to her floor, I stopped on her floor as soon as she opened the door.

"Yoo." I smiled walkin passed her.

"Wassup Lallay." She said as I entered her house, walking pass me so that I had to close the door.

I chuckled, closing the door behind me.

"Where Irv and Elijah?" I asked lookin for her sons.

"It's they daddy week." She said dropping herself on her couch folding a clothes that was piled up on her couch.

I nodded yawning, she looked up at  me and scrunched up her face.

"You alright? Why yo eyes red? Was you crying?" She asked folding a blouse in her hands and setting it aside neatly on top of other folded shirts.

"Nah, I'm good. Im tired as shit, I got school in the morning." I said leaning back on the couch more.

"You was crying! What happen Kim stop lying." She told me as she looked at me eyes full of concern.

"Noah just pissed me off with some bullshit cause someone been texting him some bullshit about me cheating and every single one of those times I was either with my friends, you, or at mummy house chilling.He came trying to check me and I wasn't having that shit cause I know I'm not doing shit with no one else." I said as I kept my eyes closed to not let the tears flow.

"Who textin him exactly ? What the number you got it so we can call who ever the fuck it is?" She asked getting mad jumping off the couch pulling out her phone.

"It was goolge voice number." I told her and she rolled her eyes annoyed.

"So, you staying the night?" She asked and I nodded. Her apartment was closer to my the school anyways.

"Yup, onna keep your lonely ass company." I said managing a smile.

I got up and went to throw on some pajama's that I had packed, then went to lay on her big California King Size bed, I had never actually seen one of theses beds in person till I came to her house and that shit was beyond comfortable. Whenever I slept on it, it had me drooling something serious.