Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I waited for Camisha to come out of her House, yelling for her sister Claire to come lock the door an that she better be there when she come back cause she don't have a key.

"Yo!" I said once Camisha slid in to the passenger seat.

"Yo !" She said closing the door.

First thing Camisha did was change the radio when I started driving.

"What happen to that rule where you don't touch the radio?" I asked her as I drove to Kim Kay's apartment.

Camisha sucked her teeth and stopped on a station with J.Cole on.

When we got to Kim Kay apartment we had to wait ten minutes before this girl came out.

Dressed in a Long sleeveless Maxi dress.

Okay, I ain't feel to over dressed now.

"Heyy!" Kim Kay said as she slid in the back seat.

"Yo." Both me and Camisha greeted.

***

"Black people always late." Camisha said as we got out the car.

It's around 12:37.

"You saying we late, but I bet Rebecca, Kels, and Laika not here yet." I said closing my door.

"I love that Skirt Kim." Kim Kay said as she got out the car.

"Thank you." I smiled as we walked in to Chipotle.

" Oh oh ! Why you dressing up for ?" Kim Kay asked in Creole.

Swear she was the most Haitian of all us in the crew.

"That's what I'm saying !" Camisha agreed.

"Yo! I have no idea what y'all talking about, and look the rest of the Crew ain't even here yet !"

"Haitian Late plus Black Late, Whitney actually meant be here by one." Camisha said and I laughed.

"Should we order now or Wait?" Kim Kay asked.

"Wait." I said.

"Okay let's wait outside cause you know these white people gon think we plotting to rob them." Camisha said in creole making me laugh.

"Cause you know girls love Chipotle." I said laughing and we walked out side and went to sit in the Car.

Kim Kay and Camisha fought for the passenger seat and I laughed my ass of as Kim Kay bumped her hip with Camisha and sent her flying.

Kim Kay won and rushed her fat ass in the front seat as Camisha hoped in the back.

Kim Kay nosey ass was going through my car as we waited for the others to arrive so we could go back in Chipotle.

"Kim! What is that?" Kim Kay screamed making me jump up in my seat making me think a bug in my car.

She pointed to my left hand and I shook it, hoping whatever that was on it was gon now.

" It's still there?" I said holding out my hand.

" Oh shit Kim ! So, you wasn't gon tell us." Camisha said and looked down and my left hand .

"Oh ! No I ain't getting married the hell." I laughed getting what they was trying to say when I looked at my ring finger.

"Why it look like what we think it is?" Kim Kay asked.

"Who gave it to you?" Camisha asked.

" Noah, it suppose to be some kind of promise ring." I shrugged.

"Awww!" They both said and I rolled my eyes.

" Y'all notice all the good things he does, but y'all don't see this bite mark on my neck? Oh okay." I said and Camisha laughed.

Kim Kay lifted up my hand and inspected the ring, "Its so pretty. When and how he gave it to you?"

"Before I moved in with him."

"You live with him ! Why wasn't I told this?" Kim Kay said.

"You late !" Both me and Camisha said.

"You could have sent me a text and told me, called, or even kik me !" Kim Kay said.

"Funny thing is she Kik me and told me." Camisha laughed.

"And you couldn't Kik me ?" Kim Kay said bewildered.

I laughed and shrugged.

"You live on Campus, how am I suppose to know your schedule and when I'm able to text you or not." I asked.

"Girl ! You could have text and I would have saw it later and responded, but anyways how he gave it to you?"

Camisha and Whitney are probably the only ones who have actually seen Noah, the rest of the crew Know of him.

"Y'all know how I stay listening to my music."

"Yeah."

"Well I had Tiffany Evans promise ring on replay for a minute and I always blasted it on my headphones and song along to it. It wasn't intentional and I never meant to put it in his head I wanted one. I hate wearing rings, I just like the song and the beat on point." I said and they laughed.

"Anyways, he left me at his house and told me don't go no where and I was like whatever alright. I had got bored and put YouTube on from his Xbox and started listening to the song over and over again. So like when he came back I was still singing to the song. He pause the song and was like, so do I want a promise ring cause I been listening to this song for a minute," I chuckled shaking my head," I was like no I just like the song, then he was like am I sure. I was like yes Bae, I just really like this song and he was alright then you must not want this promise ring, of course I said yes."
"Awww!" They screamed in unison an I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Not gon lie I was hype as hell. He gave me the ring and a matching necklace." I said pulling the chain from under my jean jacket.

"Aww, he so sweet." Camisha commented.

"I guess, when he wanna be."

Rebecca car pulled up next up to us and Whitney pulled up in the parking in front of us.

"Hey Everyone is here." I said jumping out the car.

"At 1:20. Whitney what happen to being here at twelve?" Camisha asked.

"My bad ! I got busy and had to run errands." She said getting out her car with Kwa, " Kels can't come she busy."

I nodded.

"Hi Whit. Hi Kwa!" I said.

"Rebecca ! Laika ! " I yelled going to give them a hug.

"Kim !" They both yelled laughing.

"Aye y'all Kim getting Married." Kim Kay shouted making Laika and Rebecca hit me.

"You ain't tell us !" They both said.

"For real Kim ! " Kwa said and Whitney stood looking shock.

"Yeah look at her hand." Kim Kay said and I rolled my eyes as Laika aggressively grabbed my left hand and Becca gasped like some Drama queen.

"Kim ! Petite ! You wasn't gon tell us?!" Becca asked in Creole.

I laughed," I ain't getting married ! It's a promise ring ! Kim Kay lying her ass off."

"Oh ! Okay! "

I laughed at they face, " Let's go in and eat already. I'm hungry." I said.

We went in and ordered.

[ A/N] Yoooo I found the ring look alike ! ( on the side.)Not going to lie I wanted this to be a premonition at first, all this was to sweet lol. My real friends names! Comment & Vote.