Vol.3 part, 6: PVP.

3rd POV.
Amity colosseum, 8:10 PM.

(Y/n) and Ryu glare at one another as they observe Ruby and Mercury's fight.

(Y/n): "You! What are you doing here?!"

Ryu: "Isn't obvious? I'm here to assure you don't interfere, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) summons Yamato, ready to cut him down, going to attack him and Mercury Ryu chuckles.

Ryu: "As much, as I would love to fight you (Y/n). Now's not the time, besides you should think twice before you attack me in an enclosed space (Y/n), all these innocent people could get hurt."

He mocks, making (Y/n) growl with anger at his comment and reluctantly puts away the sword.

Ryu: "Good. Now, let's watch the show."

(Y/n): "Fuck that!"

Throwing Devil Bringer at Ryu sidestepping the hand, surprising (Y/n) as Ryu teleports in front of him and goes to uppercut (Y/n) in the stomach he blocks Ryu's fist with his left, throwing his right at Ryu's head, he stops (Y/n)'s fist and swings his own, Ryu punches him across the face.

Ryu: "Fine. I suppose, I could play with you for a bit."

(Y/n) spits blood in Ryu's face as the two begin trading blows, Ruby runs to help (Y/n) but was stopped by Mercury.

Still fighting eachother, Ryu spins kicking (Y/n) and sending him flying into a wall as (Y/n) shakes his head, Ryu was nowhere to be seen.

Ryu: "Defeating you like this, has no purpose."

(Y/n): "C'mon Ryu, let's do this!"

Ryu: "Heal your wounds, (Y/n). Get strong. Then we'll settle this matter.*Chuckles* For now, my job here is done."

(Y/n): "What do you mean?"

He asks scanning the room for Ryu, as a pair of red eyes peer out of the darkness.

Ryu: "Look for yourself..."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen as he sprints out of the maintenance area, bursting through the door, he sees Ruby on her knees staring ahead, Penny laid on the ground her body was eviscerated into pieces as (Y/n) walks past Ruby, people bump into the young man still walking toward the edge of the arena.

Fairgrounds.

Civilians flee in terror from pursuing Grimm that are ravaging the fairgrounds while Atlesian Knights begin opening fire on the creatures, Weiss and Blake jog to a stop looking at chaos around them.

Weiss: "I don't believe this."

She says watching the carnage, while Blake takes out her scroll and calls Yang.

Blake: "Yang, are you okay?"

Yang answers her scroll while running down a hallway with Zwei following close behind.

Yang: "I'm fine. Is Ruby with you?"

Blake: "No, she isn't."

Making Yang stop running and look at Blake concerned as she reassures her.