Vol. 7 part, 4: The Road to Hell...

Mantle southern sector.
A few minutes later.

Robyn heads down a nearby alleyway alone, and Tyrian watches her from a roof, chuckling. He jumps down into the alley behind her, and she turns and aims her crossbow at him.

Tyrian:*Playfully* "Robyn Hill. For such a little bird, you have quite the impact around here!"

She fires a crossbow bolt at his head, which he leans and twists to the right to avoid. He turns to face her again and begins walking toward her.

Tyrian:*Aggressively* "Bringing hope and a smile wherever you go!"

She fires another bolt, but he catches it between his index and middle fingers.

Tyrian:*Growls* "I find it... *Sadly* upsetting."

He turns the bolt to hold it in his hand and then bends it with his thumb. With a flick of his wrist, he tosses the bolt away while simultaneously deploying the blades on his weapon. Laughing maniacally, he charges toward her, deflecting two more crossbow bolts with his blades. Just as he approaches her, a fish hook flies out from somewhere, and he knocks it away and hops backward, landing with his tail propping him up. He looks in the direction the hook came from.

Tyrian: "Huh?"

He then looks at Robyn, and Qrow and Clover drop down behind her.

Robyn: "Sorry Callows, I really wanted to pummel you on my own, but the General insisted I share."

Qrow and Clover walk forward to stand beside Robyn, with Qrow drawing his weapon and Clover resting his fishing pole on his shoulder. Qrow tilts his sword's blade down to put it into gun mode.

Clover: "Well, you're not the only one with a grudge."

While Clover speaks, Qrow aims his gun at Tyrian.

Qrow: "You'll both have to get in line."

Tyrian glares at them and growls.

Same time.
Skies near Amity Communications Tower.

A Manta flies toward the Amity Communications Tower, which now has Gravity Dust at its base instead of Wind Dust. Soon afterward, Watts is walking through one of the Colosseum's hallways. Supplies and ladders are still lining the walls, and there are cables hanging from the ceiling. One of the walls has a poster depicting a dog-eared Faunus wearing a hard hat surrounded by purple crystals, with the text 'CAUTION VOLATILE DUST ON-SITE' at the top. He reaches the arena and looks around.

Watts: "Hmm... This will certainly do the trick. Although I wouldn't exactly call it finished."

Suddenly, metal doors slam shut on all entrances into the arena, and Ironwood's voice echoes throughout the Colosseum.

Ironwood: "Arthur Watts..."

The arena lights and the light inside the commentator's booth turn on, and Watts looks over his shoulder at the booth, where Ironwood is holding a microphone.

Ironwood: "Welcome."

Watts walks across the arena floor, toward the booth, staring up at him.

Watts: "It wasn't finished... it was bait."

Ironwood tosses aside the microphone and leaps out of the booth, landing on the arena floor in a kneel. He stands up.

Watts: "You know, James, this place has always been a technological marvel."

Watts tosses his bag out of the arena, and the two approach each other.

Watts: "Truly. Even before you went and, uh, did all this."